Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
poli???

which is better,Poliwhirl with 306 speed and 229 atk,or a poliwrath with 262 speed and 269 atk?

i think poliwrath is better
it can bulk up, poliwhirl has only one way to boost its attack without the use of life orb or choice band, and its risky.
belly drum.

could somebody suggest an ev spread / nature for a bulky dd kingdra ?

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Do the EV reducing berries reduce EVs as long as you aren't level 100?

Also, how many can you use on your pokemon.
Lastly, it is possible to reduce berries after you've gotten the Effort Ribbon?

Do the EV reducing berries reduce EVs as long as you aren't level 100?

Also, how many can you use on your pokemon.
Lastly, it is possible to reduce berries after you've gotten the Effort Ribbon?
You can always reduce ev's, lvl100/ribbon doesn't matter.
If the pokémon has more then 100 ev's in a stat the first berry will reduce the ev's to 100. After that every berry takes away 10 ev's.

EDIT: Thanks for covering what I overlooked Fenikkusu.

you can use an infinite number of berries on your pokemon, ie "remove" EVs that don't exist. (It'll just raise happiness without doing anything)

KoA

is an Artist
Alright, so it's possible to completely wipe any pokemon clear of EVs then? That's good.

Also, if you wipe EVs at LEvel 100, do the stats drop before your eyes?

KoA

is an Artist
Alright, thanks guys. I now know how to offer clean versions of pokemon in my shop. :)

If I Skill Swap Kecleon's Color Change onto a dual-type Poke, then hit it, does it now only have one type?

This may not be the most practical question ever, but I'm curious.

Is there an AR code for a lvl 9 and under mew that CAN be traded to someone one the GTS? I only intend to use this to get good things like Deoxys/Mew with good IVs and natures :D. It would speed stuff up alot quicker, as most good legends erquest this mew. For the european version of AR and Diamond.

Is Jibaku's Latias redistributable by anyone?

EDIT - @PhoenixWright - My guess is that people are performing the cloning cheat, and want to request something impossible to get.

Is there an AR code for a lvl 9 and under mew that CAN be traded to someone one the GTS? I only intend to use this to get good things like Deoxys/Mew with good IVs and natures :D. It would speed stuff up alot quicker, as most good legends erquest this mew. For the european version of AR and Diamond.
Yes there is, but I don't know it off-hand.

Does the code in the description of this video work for you?

i SR for giratina, is this worth keeping?
im also looking to trade with it.

Giratina
-Impish-
ivs:
HP: 30
Att: 28
Def: 26 - 27
SpA: 20 - 21
SpD: 23 - 24
Speed: 20 - 21

thanks

Regarding my previous question, after a few answers Exploud seems the best bet for me to breed, followed by Sharpedo. I'd like details on how to breed them, as in what nature, what tutor and egg moves, and how to EV it.

For those curious, the father I'll be using is a x/31/x/31/x/31 Wailmer, where the x's are 15+. lol I can't remember exact IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)