Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see. Thanks, false. 1 more question. I'm considering using a Zapdos as a lead on my team... a timid one with a choice scarf for the speed. Is it really a good idea to use a recory move (ie. Roost) on a poke like this who can only use it once and then switch out? Seems strange to me, but aot of people recomend it. Advice appriciated!

sorry if i double post, i dont know what just happened
anyways
but what means does togekiss learn nasty plot
i know its an egg move but whats the chain that you have to go through

like i have to breed it with a zigzaggoon who bred with a claydol
i know its not those 2 but its just an example

and also, how exactly would the flame orb help out a guts pokemon like heracross if its attack is halved and then multiplied by 1.5?
wouldnt that turn out to be less than normal?

sorry if i double post, i dont know what just happened
anyways
but what means does togekiss learn nasty plot
i know its an egg move but whats the chain that you have to go through

like i have to breed it with a zigzaggoon who bred with a claydol
i know its not those 2 but its just an example

and also, how exactly would the flame orb help out a guts pokemon like heracross if its attack is halved and then multiplied by 1.5?
wouldnt that turn out to be less than normal?
All you'd have to do is just breed with any male Honchkrow,Minun or Plusle as they learn it through leveling up.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post:(

All you'd have to do is just breed with any male Honchkrow,Minun or Plusle as they learn it through leveling up.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post:(
so anything that a male pokemon knows can be transfered to the female's offspring as long as they're in the same egg group?

as in togekiss can learn thundershock if plusle knows it?

Couldn't find this anywhere, amazingly: how many EVs do the "EV-reducing berries" take off per berry? 10, like vitamins? Does pkrs effect it?

what happens if ur ev spread accidentally becomes 4hp/253sp attack/251 speed? do evs round or anything? also, if you use exp share and ur first pokemon kills a golbat, does the pokemon that held the exp gain 2 evs or 1?

what happens if ur ev spread accidentally becomes 4hp/253sp attack/251 speed? do evs round or anything? also, if you use exp share and ur first pokemon kills a golbat, does the pokemon that held the exp gain 2 evs or 1?
EV's don't round up or down. 4 EV's equal 1 stat. Any pokemon that gains exp gains EV(s). EV's don't get split like exp.

Where can you find the most earliest double battle? (after beating E4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)