Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
True or False, Someone wants to EV a Pokemon for me?
Wrong thread. Or you have a problem.

Lefties recovers exactly 6% every turn, correct? Or is it some bullshit like 6.25%?
It is one 1/16 of the pokemons HP rounded down. it is 6.25% rounded down. It is not however bullshit. Fractions rule awesomely over percentages.

Where can I find that thread where hatching shinies would be possible based on a match between secret IDs? I can't seem to locate it at all, so if anyone knows what happened to it, I'd appreciate it if you told me.

Where can I find that thread where hatching shinies would be possible based on a match between secret IDs? I can't seem to locate it at all, so if anyone knows what happened to it, I'd appreciate it if you told me.
I think it was locked down and deleted for discussing ARcodes.

Does a Swift Swim Horsea bred on Pearl/Diamond always evolve into Poison Point Seadra and then Swift Swim Kingdra? Or is there a chance that it becomes a Sniper Kingdra?

I just wonder what stats, Cherrims, Flower Gift really raises in sunlight?

At Smogon.com it says:
"When the sunlight is strong, this Pokémon raises its own Attack and Special Defense by 50%. In 2v2, it also raises the Attack and Special Defense of its partner by 50%. This effect does not stack if two Pokémon have Flower Gift."

At Serebii.net it says:
"Powers up party Pokémon when it is sunny."
"Ally’s Attack and Special Attack are multiplied by 1.5 during strong sunlight."

Whitch one is correct?

I just wonder what stats, Cherrims, Flower Gift really raises in sunlight?

At Smogon.com it says:
"When the sunlight is strong, this Pokémon raises its own Attack and Special Defense by 50%. In 2v2, it also raises the Attack and Special Defense of its partner by 50%. This effect does not stack if two Pokémon have Flower Gift."

At Serebii.net it says:
"Powers up party Pokémon when it is sunny."
"Ally’s Attack and Special Attack are multiplied by 1.5 during strong sunlight."

Whitch one is correct?
I've been wondering that as well.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
What art program does Lorak use? I would have asked him but he's not online at the moment of posting this ._. ...

Can someone tell how to or link me to a site that tells me how to calculate damage? I would like to be able to do th damgae calculations by myself, so if you know of a site can you tell me?

I'm working on a new Platinum set for Toxicroak and I wanted to know if Sucker Punch or Bullet punch would be better. He would be an Adamant Swords Dancer and the whole idea is that he'd stat up on the switch and sweep.

I'm thinking about going with BP because I'd be in better shape against something like Gengar that will sleep/burn me on the first turn counting on Sucker Punch failing. This way I still get a priority move that could potentially KO Gengar or another frail switch-in after SD. Other 2 moves would be Cross Chop (STAB) and Thunder Punch (for non-ground bulky waters).

So sucker punch or bullet punch??

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Would Rotom have any cabablity of more or less safely countering Garchomp?
No. It is outsped by Garchomp, and cannot hurt it at all beyond HP Ice, which won't even do 50% after Yache if you don't cripple his defenses by adding a lot of Sp. Atk. Zapdos did not "counter" Garchomp (OHKOed by +2 Outrage, if I recall correctly), and I can't imagine Rotom doing any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)