Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ok this might sound really stupid but how come netbattle isn't working for me, i just downloaded it again and it wont let me on, i want to start playing RBY so badly.

Exactly how much does Solid Rock lower an attack's Damage by? For example, if I used Earthquake on Rhyperior, without STAB, what would its base power become? 100 x 2 x ? = ??

Exactly how much does Solid Rock lower an attack's Damage by? For example, if I used Earthquake on Rhyperior, without STAB, what would its base power become? 100 x 2 x ? = ??
well technically it's base power would remain unaltered... keep trying to tell people STAB doesn't affect base power either... but anyway Solid Rock reduces the final damage by 25%

basically yes, yeah a lot of people mix it in with base power, they wouldn't be so wrong had the damage formula not contained all those +2's after a few calculations...

I've got a Rotom with HP Grass and the current 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe TrickScarf set.

What's the best form it should take once it moves to Platinum?

I've got a Rotom with HP Grass and the current 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe TrickScarf set.

What's the best form it should take once it moves to Platinum?
Rotom-h is the most popular form and HP Grass let it take care of Swampert. Personally I would not use HP Grass at all since all Rotom-apps. have much better options avaliable. STAB Thunderbolt hits your usual bulky water anyway and HP Grass would do pathetic damage to ttar. Will-o-Wisp is a much better move in general and ruins standard pert anyway.

Nemesis said:
Where can one find their rank on the smogon server on shoddy battle (based on rating)?
You can't, unless you are in the top 50. Check this if you reach close to 1600 in your CRE and then you can see your rank.

Where can one find their rank on the smogon server on shoddy battle (based on rating)?
On Shoddy saying "/record (Put any Shoddy Battle name here)" will tell you the rank. Just put your name in the any shoddy battle name spot and it will tell you.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was wondering how some non-badged users, such as Syberia, Cynthia and 5KRunner, received access to post in the 'Policy Review' Forum in Stark Mountain. Although I haven't been here long, I think I can be considered as an intelligent enough poster. There are some topics in the forum on which I think I can present a reasonable argument for my case if only I was allowed to post.

Does anyone know how I can receive access? Or if a non-badged user with access in particular can answer my question, I would be most grateful.

Thanks, LR.

I was wondering how some non-badged users, such as Syberia, Cynthia and 5KRunner, received access to post in the 'Policy Review' Forum in Stark Mountain. Although I haven't been here long, I think I can be considered as an intelligent enough poster. There are some topics in the forum on which I think I can present a reasonable argument for my case if only I was allowed to post.

Does anyone know how I can receive access? Or if a non-badged user with access in particular can answer my question, I would be most grateful.

Thanks, LR.
I think when they qualified to vote for the Garchomp banning it was given to them but i don't know for sure.

Theoretical situation: Driftblim vs Mr. Mime

I swap Driftblim for Persian, Persian is hit by an attack.

Next turn, will Persians Fake Out work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)