Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a difference between the ROM of the US platinum that was released a few days too early and the normal platinum US ROM? there isn't right? just checking

Since the end of January to present date, have any pokemon, items, or moves been banned? I haven't played Pokemon in a really long time...

Does anyone know if the battle factory uses set pokemon teams (like the battle tower) or just set pokemon randomly put together based on the teir??

haunter

Banned deucer.
My pokemon has 510 EVs in total but I can't get the effort ribbon from the woman in the Sunyshore market. Why is this?
Maybe you have some more EVs to spare. If you are going for something like 4\252\252, just fight another battle or two, to be sure that you reached 510. I've had the same problem in the past and it was always because I forgot to give the 2 remaining EVs.

If that's not your case, your only option is to use the EV reducing berries and EV train your pokemon again.

Adamant is generally better because ExtremeSpeed takes out most of the faster pokemon. If you want to use Ice Punch to take out neutral 100s like Salamence (Gliscor too), Jolly is more efficient.

Nothing can be told from those stats.

Melles, actually answer the questions -_- It was a general question, nothing about a particular set.

Well, I didn't really know what he wanted. I suppose I could have put in some imput, but I don't really have experience with Lucario.

Basically, I have some ideas for calculators and other things which would help with breeding and generally the entire DP metagame. Only problem is, I need to download like a database of all the Pokémon, their moves, BST, everything. Inputting it all myself would be really tedious, and there might just be a download link out there. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Sorry, I should make myself clearer. I need a mysql database download which I can use to import all of the pokemon and moves etc into my own database. I'm not sure if any exist, but many have been created so this might help my quest :) .

Will Wifi ever allow the Rotom formes and Sky Shaymin, or will they only be on local connections? I know they don't exist on D/P, but Wifi adjusts to such things as the accuracy of Hypnosis. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)