Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say I was using a good IV'd pokemon as a parent, and whilst it was in the daycare it learnt a level up move over an egg move. If an AR was used to give it that Egg Move again, would that be considered "hacked", or would it mostly be up to the discrestion of the person trading for it?
I'm usually extremely picky about hacks (i.e. no cloning, hacked items, etc) but that's such a small detail I'd probably be fine with it.

Meow.

haunter

Banned deucer.
A lot of questions:

Is this a good Giratina Origin Form/Distortion World? Or should I keep on resetting? Is it worth it to use a Masterball on Giratina?

Giratina@
Hardy
20/27/7/14/7/29

I know its nature isn't the best, but it has a 27 Attack IV and a 29 Speed IV.

Also what's better in your opinion? Origin Form or Altered Form? Why?
First of all, neutral natures are always bad. Secondly, those IVs are not acceptable for something as bulky as giratina. Anyway, next time try asking here for advices about your bred\resetted pokemons.
Oh, Giratina formes paly different roles, so your last question is hard to answer.

Here a question, is there another good forum like Marriland, Serebii, Gamefaq, and Smogon?:naughty:
Smogon is simply the best, no need to look for other forums.:toast:

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If I am using platinum and my opponent is using a copy of diamond/pearl, what will hypnosis' accuracy be in a wifi battle?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Must I use Superpower on Absol? The attack drop is really unappealing...
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch
?
?
Superpower helps against steel type, so along with SD and Sucker Punch I would use Superpower and Stone Edge or Psycho Cut.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Superpower helps against steel type, so along with SD and Sucker Punch I would use Superpower and Stone Edge or Psycho Cut.
Actually, I'd rather use Night Slash in the fourth slot. Dark/Fight hits everything neutral except for Toxicroak, so Night Slash gives you a reliable STAB attack. It helps against Slowbro, who can otherwise simply toxic stall you to death.

Scizor @Life Orb 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe Adamant
~ Swords Dance
~ Bullet Punch
~ Superpower
~ Roost

With offensive Scizor set up, is there a point to roost or should I replace it with bug move like X-Scissor?

I seen bulky Scizor abusing roost + SD and sweep teams, but what do you guys & gals think?

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Scizor @Life Orb 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe Adamant
~ Swords Dance
~ Bullet Punch
~ Superpower
~ Roost

With offensive Scizor set up, is there a point to roost or should I replace it with bug move like X-Scissor?

I seen bulky Scizor abusing roost + SD and sweep teams, but what do you guys & gals think?
Roost is definitely a good option on the Swords Dancer. Recovering off the LO recoil is worth it. Plus Scizor doesn't actually need bug STAB.

Timid would probably work better, but if you prefer Modest and still want a way to hit Breloom fast enough you could try a moveset of Ice Beam / Shadow Ball / Hidden Power Fighting / Ice Shard, and Ice Shard for landing the first hit obviously.

For Giratina?

Will-O-Wisp
Rest
Sleep Talk
Dragon Claw/Pulse

My pokemon in my team that i have EV trained are;

Mamoswine@CB
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Superpower
Stone Edge

Gengar@Life orb
ShadoBall
Focus Blast
Substitute
Energy Ball (for swampert)

Magnezone@Lefties
ThundaBolt
Substitute
Magnet Rise
HP Ice

What else should I use? I didn't bother with EV/IV levels, but they are the ones you would expect

Is there any place to get shards besides the shard giver at Safari and the underground?
A man in Fuego Ironworks will trade your Star Pieces (there are lots throughout the game, most are hidden in rocks and empty grass panels) for one shard of each type (1 Star Piece = 4 Shards, one of each).

A man in Fuego Ironworks will trade your Star Pieces (there are lots throughout the game, most are hidden in rocks and empty grass panels) for one shard of each type (1 Star Piece = 4 Shards, one of each).
I sold all my Star Pieces. =/ Any way to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)