Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 18 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does a Charizard learn Double-Edge? I was planning to breed one with it but can't figure out how it learns it. It's on the analysis page, and Charizard doesn't learn it via Level Up/Breeding

So how does a Charizard learn Double-Edge? I was planning to breed one with it but can't figure out how it learns it. It's on the analysis page, and Charizard doesn't learn it via Level Up/Breeding
Third gen move tutor.

So I'm looking at the DPPT thread on how to breed shineys, and I need my SID.

I used the AR code and it gave me the value 47217. How do I convert that into a value that I'm going to use (or am I just supposed to convert it into hex/binary and add it with my ID, according to mingots guide?)

EDIT: nevermind, I just wasn't reading the last sentence of the post.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Hello, I haven't been playing Pokémon much since December. Has anything of importance changed since then?
Latias is OU, Manaphy is a Suspect and is about to get voted and UU metagame shifted.

If you need in-depth things like moves, sets, and pokes used, check the Stats that Doug posts monthly ^_^

From what I see it doesn't appear to be compatible.

Um, it can hit your partner, but it's not a multi-target move so it'll only hit if you select them.

1. Does Discharge hit every pokemon on the field except for the user? Including your teammate?

2. How much does BrightPowder raise your envasion?

2. So what if you have an already 30% increase in evasion and then add Bright Powder. Would you opponents' accuracy become .6?
Stats article from Smogon website said:
Chance to hit = Move Accuracy * Accuracy Mod * Evasion Mod * Accuracy Item Mod * Evasion Item Mod * Accuracy Ability Mod * Evasion Ability Mod * Gravity Modifier
I guess I lied a bit. XD Woops. So I guess that situation doesn't exist, since 30% increase in evasion isn't possible. The only ones are: 75%, 60%, 50%, ~43%, 37.5%, 33.33% for the opponent's attack to hit. >_> I'm tired right now, so I'm not making much sense.

Read up on the stuff here. >_<

I guess I lied a bit. XD Woops. So I guess that situation doesn't exist, since 30% increase in evasion isn't possible. The only ones are: 75%, 60%, 50%, ~43%, 37.5%, 33.33% for the opponent's attack to hit. >_> I'm tired right now, so I'm not making much sense.

Read up on the stuff here. >_<
Ok, so what about a Garchomp in a Sandstorm with Bright Powder?

Chance to hit = Move Accuracy * Accuracy Mod * Evasion Mod * Accuracy Item Mod * Evasion Item Mod * Accuracy Ability Mod * Evasion Ability Mod * Gravity Modifier

Plug it in. 100 * 1 * 1 * 1 * 0.9 * 0.8 * 1 = 72%

Not quite 30%, but close. The link provided gives you all the info/numbers you need to plug in to find whatever you're looking for. I used it to find the Brightpowder and Sand Veil number (though they should be obvious), and whatever is not involved is defaulted to 1.

Pseudo-hazing.

Basically reducing a pokemon's stats back to normal without actually using the move Haze, most often by use of Roar and Whirlwind.

I've noticed on Shoddy, when confused and sleep talking, there is no chance to hurt yourself in confusion. Bulbapedia says this is wrong on their status ailment page. Yet, on the Shoddy bug reporting page, someone reported in 2007 that hurting yourself in confusion while using sleep talk can't happen in game.

Which is correct?

Relevant links in case changes need to be made:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Status_ailment#Confusion
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1772701&group_id=186888&atid=919095

Edit: Once more, there's a conflict between Shoddy battle and Bulbapedia. Whirlwind, according to Bulbapedia, is not random in how it switches the Pokemon around; rather, it simply switches to the next Pokemon in the party. Yet, according to my testing on Shoddy, it is random. Which is correct?

Bulbapedia link:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Whirlwind

Why do my Togepi's fail so hard at IVs? Am I doing something wrong in their breeding? Here is a list of about 25 of them.

Hmm, how do I format it correctly from excel...

Oh well, I`ll just type some out:

18,16,30,1,22,12 - best one in about 25... with 1 sp atk
10,4,27,13,4,31 - second best one... or maybe best

And another 20 all as terrible as the last 4. Here are some averages:

Average HP score: 16.4
Average Atk score: 6.73
Average Def score: 17.53
Average Sp. Attack score: 4.4
Average Sp. Def score: 13
Average Speed score: 14.8

Average IV score: 12.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)