Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 20 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Pokerus carry over from Emerald to Platinum through Pal Park as long as the contagious period hasn't run out?
Yes, it does.

Source, from Bulbapedia: "Everything will stay the same, such as OT, ID number, item held, Pokérus if the Pokémon has it, and even the original type of Poké Ball used to capture the Pokémon, despite a Park Ball being used to recapture it."

If you attach an Oran Berry to a Shuckle and leave it attached for a while, will the Oran Berry eventually become a Rare Candy? (this worked in GSC, I'm not sure if it works in D/P/Pt)

Will there ever be an attempt to stabilize the NU metagame? I know there's a banned list for that tier too, but it's been empty since it was made. >_>

how do you IV breed, i cant seem to find it anywhere on any pokemon sites and if this question is already ask, im sorry and may you please diect me to it if so?

Will there ever be an attempt to stabilize the NU metagame? I know there's a banned list for that tier too, but it's been empty since it was made. >_>
I don't think any attempt would be made any time soon. NU keeps changing right now bcause pokemon keep jumping between it and UU.

So what is the best Umbreon moveset for a stall team?
Probaly the support set in the analysis.

Would Ice Beam fit for the last slot of dual-weather Palkia?
No, for reasons I previously said.

Does Endeavor hit through sub, or just break it? And weather effects hit through sub, right? The page on substitute wasn't very helpful. -_-

Does Endeavor hit through sub, or just break it? And weather effects hit through sub, right? The page on substitute wasn't very helpful. -_-
iirc, Endeavor merely deals damage equal to your opponent's current HP - your current HP, so you'd just smash the sub for that much damage. But someone should check me on that, since I think this has happened to me before but it was a long time ago so I can't really remember too well.

How i can use the rotom forms in my wi fi battle?? i put it in to my team with H form and when i go in the wi fi room then i change to normal form...but i saw a lot of people using it with his forms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)