Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the Box Trick works prior to Lv. 100 but I'm not to sure what happens when you are Lv. 100. My moneys on it not working.
Are you sure? If so, then awesome, because I only need to level my guys to 50 for this tournament :D

Oh, and one other thing, is the correct way to breed Ice Punch onto a Weavile something like this:

Male Hitmonchan with Ice Punch + Female Buneary => Male Buneary with Ice Punch
Male Buneary with Ice Punch + Female Sneasel => Sneasel with Ice Punch

So... if i'm in the right place, Secret Poewr can have 100% chance of sleep? Interesting.....

How is Sleep different from Freezing?

And totally unrelated question: I know that Arceus's plates give a 20% power boost to their respective type, but what about Mystic Water, Charcoal, Twisted Spoon, Never-Melt-Ice, etc? Is it 10% or 20% boost?
Sleep and Freeze are basically the same, but:

Sleep Clause is enforced most places, on WiFi it might if you set the rules to include it.
Freeze Clause is not enforced on WiFi, but enforced everywhere else.
Sleep lets you use Sleep Talk.
Freeze goes away if you are hit by fire. (Not sure about you using the fire move, though)
Sleep goes away with Wake Up Slap

Are you sure? If so, then awesome, because I only need to level my guys to 50 for this tournament :D

Oh, and one other thing, is the correct way to breed Ice Punch onto a Weavile something like this:

Male Hitmonchan with Ice Punch + Female Buneary => Male Buneary with Ice Punch
Male Buneary with Ice Punch + Female Sneasel => Sneasel with Ice Punch

Male Medicham works fine too in place of hitmonchan.
By the way, I have one you can trade if you want. Its an Adamant Sneasel with Ice Punch! (soon to be pursuit) PM me

you will defrost if you have and use the move's flame wheel or sacred fire if your frozen these are the only moves that can be used while frozen

im still new so i dont know if this should be the right place

i dont know which move i should use on my torterra
his attack is 257 and his special attack is145 should i have wood hammer or leaf storm

I had an attack torterra ingame. I used this set:
Torterra, Brave with Leftovers.
Wood Hammer
Earthquake
Stone Edge/ Synthesis/ Curse/ Crunch

The last two slots all come down to personal preference and what you think you need most.

Torterra should NOT use leaf storm. Ever. Personally, I would use this set if I had a torterra:
Torterra@leftovers
Adamant
Rock Polish
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Crunch

I had an attack torterra ingame. I used this set:
Torterra, Brave with Leftovers.
Wood Hammer
Earthquake

The last two slots all come down to personal preference and what you think you need most.
thats what basicly mine is so should i use wood hammer then

Is there a battle search thread on this forum for pokemon battle revolution? If so, where is it? If not, where should I post for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)