Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok heres the deal i have been hatching Porygon eggs for the last couple of days so i can get a modest (+SpA -Atk) one but have had no luck. How ever i have gotten a Quiet (+SpA -Speed)

So My Question is, Is this an ok natute to use and what is the minimum speed a Pory-Z should have?

A question: In Mount Coronet, which of the ponds can I find Feebas in? Or is it in every pond and I have to search every single tile on every single pond? *shudder*

ok heres the deal i have been hatching Porygon eggs for the last couple of days so i can get a modest (+SpA -Atk) one but have had no luck. However I have gotten a Quiet (+SpA -Speed)

So My Question is, Is this an ok nature to use and what is the minimum speed a Pory-Z should have?
Do you use a Modest Ditto with Everstone attached? This will give you a 50% chance of getting a Modest Porygon.

I don't think Quiet is a very good nature for Porygon-Z since it wants to hit as hard and as fast as possible, although you could have it learn Agility and not worry about it.

About minimum speeds, it depends on what you want to outspeed. Try this thread for more information: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23365

If my Tangela holds a Power Weight and fights a Bidoof, it will earn [4+1] 5 HP EVs, correct? And if a trainer has 5 Bidoofs, it'll earn 25 HP EVs?

I don't know if I should create a whole thread for my question considering it might be a glitch, but I will ask here first anyway. How many times can you use Pal Park in a day? I'm asking this because I know you can only use it once a day, but for a strange reason I have been able to use Pal Park for about 5 times in a period of 4 hours. Is that a glitch or did the same thing happens to other people?

I don't know if I should create a whole thread for my question considering it might be a glitch, but I will ask here first anyway. How many times can you use Pal Park in a day? I'm asking this because I know you can only use it once a day, but for a strange reason I have been able to use Pal Park for about 5 times in a period of 4 hours. Is that a glitch or did the same thing happens to other people?
Its once a day per cart. Theres a glitch that allows you to use the same cart more than once a day but that involves changing the clock.

Its once a day per cart. Theres a glitch that allows you to use the same cart more than once a day but that involves changing the clock.
However, the problem is I used my Sapphire version 5 times without changing anything. I did this in a period of 4 hours which made me believe it's some sort of a glitch.

If my Tangela holds a Power Weight and fights a Bidoof, it will earn [4+1] 5 HP EVs, correct? And if a trainer has 5 Bidoofs, it'll earn 25 HP EVs?
Correct, unless Tangela has PokeRus, putting it at 50 HP EV's.

wats the point of the closed rooms in the mansion
To annoy you. I've heard you can touch his statue between 2 am and 6 am, though.

Where do I find pp max?
Stark Mountain, you need Rock Climb.

Will Trick Room be effective on my team if I already have 2 sweepers but 3 slow guys and the 6th one is the trick room user?

Also, what should an Expert Belt Weavile Lead do against these other common leads?

Gyarados

Salamence

Breloom

Staraptor (Don't know if it's all that common)

Tyranitar

Hippodwon (Same as above)

Let me know what counters I missed out on.

Trick room won't be as effective, it depends really on when you use it.
Gyarados-nothing, weavile gets intimidated, and it has no se moves against it for the expert belt to work with.
Salamence-it depends on what kind of mence your opponent is running. If it is cs mence, then it beats it, if it's a focus sash-dragon dancing mence then no(unless you carry ice shard, and he used dragon dance)
Breloom, yet again it depends on the set, a mach punch will ohko you, as well as a focus sashing breloom.
I don't really think anyone uses starraptor, but weavile beats it(unless it carries a sash/scarf
Tyranitar, I think a brick break is a ohko, but I'm not sure. Ttar won't like staying in on weavile anyways.
Hippowdon will eat a ice punch(if it's bulky) and do some heavy damage with earthquake.
Theres always swampert as a lead, who rapes weavile.
Infernape leads are fairly common, and it will kill you unless you run aa
I personally use yanmega as a lead, who kills weavile after a protect+speed boosted bug buzz.
What is your weavile's moveset, spread, and nature?

How much does Life Orb boost attacks? Does the recoil damage depend on how much damage you deal out, or is it a set amount every time?

How much does Life Orb boost attacks? Does the recoil damage depend on how much damage you deal out, or is it a set amount every time?
Life Orb boosts attacks by 30% and deals a set amount of recoil damage after each damaging attack, no matter how much the move does to the foe. The set recoil is 10%.

Hey Smogon,

Who should I give Grass Knot to, my Timid Azelf or my Infernape. Azelf's the better special sweeper, but the IVs on mine all hover around 20. With my Infernape, however, I can pass down Grass Knot to an Empoleon or an Alakazam.

Also, to what Pokemon can I pass down Grass Knot to if I do give it to Infernape?

Hey Smogon,

Who should I give Grass Knot to, my Timid Azelf or my Infernape. Azelf's the better special sweeper, but the IVs on mine all hover around 20. With my Infernape, however, I can pass down Grass Knot to an Empoleon or an Alakazam.

Also, to what Pokemon can I pass down Grass Knot to if I do give it to Infernape?
This doesn't really answer your question, but if you have wifi available you can trade for TMs with other people so you don't have to worry about passing down moves.

can someone please give me the link to who gives the right evs? or could someone tell me who gives good atk evs and where they are common?

Kay, so I posted this back on page 59... still not solved:
I posted this in the "So who has PBR?" thread, and have not yet gotten an answer, so I figured I'd ask here
*copypasted*

I just began playing this today, and I tried to copy over my Pearl team... didn't work...
I got the message on the screen, "Copy completed. Please turn of the power on the Nintendo DS." And everything seemed fine...
I tried to access the storage, and it says, "No pokemon in storage. You must copy pokemon from a DS game to access the storage."

um... Didn't I just do that?

Is anyone else having this issue?
How can I solve it?
I did figure out a couple things though... When I went to my records, it said I had 371 pokemon in storage, yet when I tried to access the storage, It said I had none... Another thing is, when I attempted to connect my Diamond, it worked perfectly fine... but the thing is, all my competitive teams are in my pearl...

Any suggestions?

Kay, so I posted this back on page 59... still not solved:

I did figure out a couple things though... When I went to my records, it said I had 371 pokemon in storage, yet when I tried to access the storage, It said I had none... Another thing is, when I attempted to connect my Diamond, it worked perfectly fine... but the thing is, all my competitive teams are in my pearl...

Any suggestions?
Ooooh. Tough luck. It will only allow you to connect to one version. You're stuck using Diamond with your copy of Revolution.

Naw, if you delete the file, it will allow you to use another one... its just one cartridge per file... another thing is, I connected my Pearl first, got that whole weird thing, then connected Diamond on the SAME file and it worked... weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)