Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I've got a Poke that I pall parked over to Pearl, but I find it's not in a park ball. It's in the original Master Bal.l It has been traded to someone else and then back again, could this be the reason? If not, why is it like this?

Hi am am just wanting to know has anyone experienced any virus's from Shoddy Battle at all??

Also how much longer do you think Competitor will be??

Thanks for any help given

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
For Competitor check the updates on www.smogon.com to see what progress is being made. No release date set, etc.

I'm sure Shoddy won't give you any Viruses.

Bug Bite question

Say a pokemon uses Bug Bite on an opponent who is holding a Jaboca berry. Will the berry be removed from the opponent, and will this prevent the attacking pokemon from receiving recoil damage? Also, if a pokemon uses Bug Bite on an opponent who is holding a Rowap berry, will the berry be removed from the opponent?

I've got a Poke that I pall parked over to Pearl, but I find it's not in a park ball. It's in the original Master Bal.l It has been traded to someone else and then back again, could this be the reason? If not, why is it like this?
I don't think a pal parked pokemon ever appears in a park ball.
The only time you see park balls is when you catch them in pal park.
It should be contained in the ball you originally caught it in.

What would the flinch ratio be for a normally non-flinch move is King's Rock is the held item? Likewise, what is the Critical Hit ratio for a none-CH move if Scope Lens is the held item? I've searched it over and over on search engines and found nothing that gave me a clear, exact answer.

@SimChao: ch chance with scope lens is 12,5% and kings rock gives you a 10% flinch chance.

I need help with my celebiset. It has heal bell, Leaf storm and recover, and i need to give him a last attack and an EV-split. It should focus on physical defense

@SimChao: ch chance with scope lens is 12,5% and kings rock gives you a 10% flinch chance.

I need help with my celebiset. It has heal bell, Leaf storm and recover, and i need to give him a last attack and an EV-split. It should focus on physical defense
I think a HP would be good. My guess is fire or ice. Although I'm no Celebi expert (far from it). U-turn could also work I guess.

Question: I'm going to evtrain my clefairy in a moment but I need a good place to Spdef EVtrain. I was thinking of a sea area because of tentacool etc but I don't know which one =/ (preferably low level)

I'd settle for the 31/x/8/31/31/31 one. 3 points of base power shouldn't make that much difference.
Doesn't always 1hko garchomp if it's not 70 so it kind of does plus I'm being a perfectionist. That one would make a good espeon. I realized an espeon lead is a good counter to a gengar lead because with a 31 sp def and hp iv and enough hp ev's it can always survive an unboosted shadow ball from a timid gengar and 1hko with psychic. Or it could CM then use psychic after the salac boost. And on principle I have to do it now because I've hatched 8 31/x/x/31/31/31 none with hp ice 70 and a shiny which is just like the game taunting me.

I recently was told that the best way for a poke to take hits like lets say togekiss , is to make its hp and special defense a ratio of 1-1. Apparently this person says his togekiss has 317hp/317 special defense and it can take an ice beam from porygon z. Is this true or is he nuts?

Best way is to make calc's so that you are get the IV's and Ev's needed for 317 Togekiss, and then run a calc for it. If it does more than 317 HP damage, then you know it's bluff

not really a pokemon question but i couldnt find anywhere else to post this.

how long does the "i could be banned" restrictions last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)