Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only attacks directly involving the No Guard Pokemon - whether being used by it or used against it - will have 100% accuracy. anything else has normal accuracy.

Question of my own. What determines how hard it is to run away from a wild Pokemon? Is it level difference, Speed difference, or some combination of the two?
Speed. Thats why it is so hard to run away wiht a bronzong -.-

Oh my gosh, you people are mean -_- No one answered my pursuit and sub question... well, I'll test it myself and let you know if it works.

This is more of an opinion...but should I raise this Togepi? It will be used as a Flinch Haxer

Togepi
Modest
HP: 30
ATK: 16
DEF: 28
SP ATK: 31
SP DEF: 29
SPD: 5

Ouch. That's a low speed IV...but since I'll be paralyzing things..will I need it?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Where is the guy whom bets with Battle Points? How many Symbols do I need to have? Three? Three silvers? Three golds? Two silvers and one gold is okay?

OK, this one is a bit odd. But I'm playing some of the upper level things in PBR, realiseing that their are regularly things like dialgia, rayquazas, and things coming at me I figured I might as well upgrade to some ubers instead of the BL/UU things I dick around with in that game (Scarf-mon-chan is hard core fun in that game, wifi and in game)....

Now then with that being said,
I would like to know a few good ideas for some uber teams to use, I don't realy understand uber pokes that much, sticking with the BL/OU things for most of my battles. .... And any good ideas for the 100 battle marathon...I got pritty far with scarf outraged garchomp, but getting to 70 ish, they get...big

The fast egg hatch code is simply a code to save you time. It does not affect the legitimacy in any way.
So yes, it's encouraged (sorta).

Does Pokerus spread through your party or your box? I obtained a pokemon in a trade and I want it to be EV trainable faster. I have it in my party surrounded with guys that have "PKRS" (not the smiley face) and it's not catching it.

The most north-east house in Celestic Town, you need to talk with the guy, I believe in the morning, but it may be the afternoon. (You can also get Wise Glasses and Black Glasses with him, at different times of the day.)

Can someone explain me how to use the Google Search bar to search on smogon forums only?
@Pim: Just type your search string into the box. As long as it's not a Pokemon or move name it will search the forums. To bypass the site search add and in front of the query. Google treats it as an operator and doesn't search for it.
So, how can I then best search for a poke in the Wi-Fi Board?

To everyone who has SRed for one: how do you check the Hidden Power of a Leafgreen Zapdos? I mean, its stats give two possible IV values at level 50 and I only have 2 rare candies. What do I do?

To everyone who has SRed for one: how do you check the Hidden Power of a Leafgreen Zapdos? I mean, its stats give two possible IV values at level 50 and I only have 2 rare candies. What do I do?
I haven't done so, but I imagine that actually teaching it Hidden Power would help narrow the type down, if that's the main problem.

this question probably has been asked before, but it's a LONG thread. how much does paralysis set you back in terms of speed? can someone give me some sort of equation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)