Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sort of opinion question and I didn't want to make a thread for it so I'll just post here.

I have 2 Pokemon games, one is 100% legit and the other is the one I use to hack for items, etc. Would people look down if I were to transfer (legit) parents from my legit game to my hacked game and hatch it there? The fast hatch code makes it much more convenient...

I need to ask a question again....
(According to Analysis)

Is it nessisary for my Magnezone to have 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe?

I was wanting to have Thunder Wave and Magnet Rise, which leaves out Substitute. So does it really need all that HP?

It achieves 219 with 252 speed EVs and a neutral nature (which is what mine has).
My Tyranitar has a 25 speed IV with 252 EVs in speed, which makes it have 215 speed.

So, my Magnezone would be ideal to have at least 216 in Speed in order to outrun my own Tyranitar in Doubles (my friends are crazy about double battles.. pffth. It'd go great with TTar though), and then I'd put whatever's left in HP.

Would that be the right thing to do? I'm not sure, which is why I'm asking. :)
The temperature's rising, it's gettin hot~

:(

Seriously, though.... this isn't THAT difficult of a question, right? Hopefully this'll come up at the right time with the right person, cuz I'd like to train it and get to battling plz. kthnxbai.

I just don't want to sound too demanding.. :(

I have a sort of opinion question and I didn't want to make a thread for it so I'll just post here.

I have 2 Pokemon games, one is 100% legit and the other is the one I use to hack for items, etc. Would people look down if I were to transfer (legit) parents from my legit game to my hacked game and hatch it there? The fast hatch code makes it much more convenient...
I understand; I've been through that before. In fact, I have my Pearl for TMs and such. ^_^; I want another Pearl to actually play through it though.

Anyway, fast egg hatching is usually frowned upon, but I don't mind.
It might make a huge difference if you're trying to hatch a shiny, in which it does seem a little... broken, but I don't think anyone would know if you didn't mention it! LOL! I may be wrong though......

As for just good IV'd Pokemon...
As you said, it's just opinion. And you have mine. It's ok, but a little cheap; especially sorta unfair to those who aren't fast egg hatching.

Question concerning different DS handhelds and FCs. I've heard that if you use a different DS (but same game) to connect via WiFi that you are given a different FC. If I were to switch between two DS handhelds back and forth, would a new FC be generated each time? Or would each game + DS combination be set with one particular FC?

Question concerning different DS handhelds and FCs. I've heard that if you use a different DS (but same game) to connect via WiFi that you are given a different FC. If I were to switch between two DS handhelds back and forth, would a new FC be generated each time? Or would each game + DS combination be set with one particular FC?
I have 2 DSes and two Pokemon DS games; and it's a new FC each switch I think. = / Unless you do that upload thing it mentions in the Wifi Manuel you get with wifi games.

I think though that erases the FCs on that DS, and the one you're transferring it to.

So yeah the FC system is screwy. = /

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Are there any links to good jaa warstories? Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat XxBlueCookiesXx
Or any other interesting topics. I'm interested in the doubles environment and would like to start from there. I already read 5k runner's thread and Obi's smeargle discussion but are there any other good topics/warstories.

Reasking my question because it hasn't been answered yet.

Say i was to make a thread, and I wanted to change the title, how would i do it?

I made a spelling mistake on my trade thread, and i want to edit? So how would one go about it?

Can anyone tell me what IVs get you what type of Hidden Power? Like, say I wanted Hidden Power-Fire for my Roserade, what IVs should it have? I can't seem to use an IV calculator right, which is why I'm asking this. Please tell me.

Is it just me, or are there more and more people joined Smogon these days and making trade threads the same day as their join date:

"Hello, my name is "xxx", and here are my rules, Pokemon, etc"

Kind of weird...I'm not being hatin' or anything, just wondering. Yeah I made a trade thread when I first joined (I didn't know what IV's were <.<), but I mean now its happening almost every day?

Who has the best Calm/Bold Celebii on smogon? I want one really bad, but I didn't feel I needed to make a brand new tread in Wifi over it.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would Mix-Nidoking work? The analysis only has Special and Physical, but why not mixed?
Most analyses, IMO, lack creativity, and since they have so little writers for so much, whoever wrote it probably has not ever actually used Nidoking. I'm rewriting their entire P-2 analysis, fo rexample, since the only set listed is....a special sweeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)