Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any glitches in the US/EU versions of DP? (Besides the cloning glitch of which I am aware of) (Don't get mad at me for this)

What is the best way to get a feebas/milotic? I've got an emerald version and a diamond version to work with. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just can't figure it out.

You deposit a Pokemon you want to clone at the GTS. At the loading screen, after the clock in the bottom right corner rotates about 8 times, turn the game off IMMEDIATELY. By doing this, the game gets turned off after saving the deposited Pokemon's data in the GTS slot but before removing it from your party. If you succeed, you will have a clone of your Pokemon. (I suck at it...I've only succeeded twice)

I've heard that this is extremely difficult to do with a USB connector, so a LAN is your best bet. Try sitting near the LAN while you are cloning and turning the power off when it starts to rapidly flash.

Does anyone have the link to the serebii move combination page, the page where one can enter specific moves and see all pokemon that learn that combination?

edit: or tell me something that learns both Wish and Stealth Rock.

Does anyone have the link to the serebii move combination page, the page where one can enter specific moves and see all pokemon that learn that combination?

edit: or tell me something that learns both Wish and Stealth Rock.
From the top of my head clefable.

EDIT: Cleffa family, Igglybuff family, Jirachi are the only pokemon that can wishrock, xD.

EDIT2: I do this by having two tabs/windows with both moves and i find which pokemon are in both pages.

Does 147 speed on a timid Sync'r mean that if the Azelf has the same speed it has 29 speed IVs? Hope that made sense. >_>

Edit: Also, where do you catch Azelf?

Edit: Thanks answered, don't need to answer the edit.

Is this Tomb set acceptable? It could go in the moveset thread, but it's not particalarly interesting.

Spiritomb @ Lefties
Calm Nature
252 HP 68 Satk 190 SpD

Shadow Ball
Will O Wisp
Taunt
Rest or Pain Split?

I don't really know if I want Pain Split. If I get screwed by toxic I don't want to have to give him up. Also, the foe has to be at full HP for it to be any good. Problem is, I'll be asleep for two turns. Do you think I should Wish Pass to it and use Rest, or should I go with Pain Split and squeeze in Heal Bell somewhere?

BTW, 68 Satk guarentees a min of 90% on Azelf, and OHKOs Alakazam and Gengar.

Yeah, me too. Spirit Bomb gets screwed by sleep.
Honestly, I don't think Tomb has enough raw (special) defense (take Forry for an example) to be slept two turns. However, Pain Split is often unreliable. I think in the long run, Pain Split would work better though.

Does the "leech seed and more calm mind" set in the analysis for Celebi even have room for Heal Bell? (seds is a friends account :P ) If it does, what move do I remove? I have Psychic, Calm Mind, Sub, and Seed.

What is the best way to get a feebas/milotic? I've got an emerald version and a diamond version to work with. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just can't figure it out.
In Ruby version, I remember having to go to the route by the weather station and fish in every square. Fish a few times in each (I'd say 3-5) and by the time you get through every square, you should find one that had Feebas. When you find it, the chance of fishing up more feebas in that square is pretty high (I think it was 50% or something). It definitely takes a long time, lots of patience, and a little bit of luck, but you'll find it eventually if you scour the water every day. I caught one after trying a couple times and it was pretty cool. I filled a whole box with them before I decided to stop. :P

Or you could just go with what everyone else says and trade or GTS for one. It's much easier, but I guess it's kind of rewarding when you find the square yourself. I'm not sure how one can catch feebas in Diamond, but I know it's possible.

If you decide to just trade for one, feel free to send me a PM or something and I'll hook you up with a feebas for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)