Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark II - Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you make photo albums?
I remember making one some time ago, but now I can´t recall how. Any help please?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
When B/W came out in Japan and America had to wait.. Various peeps who talk about the "Swimming Goggles" for water poke's especially Gyarados and Samurott.. What is this item...? I have been wondering for a long time.....
Swimming goggles were the largest recorded case of troll in the Pokemon universe... it varies from site to site, based on the semi-oral nature of the item, but basically someone started a rumor about the item "swimming goggles" which supposedly (as far as I heard) would raise a Pokemon's speed two stages and their SpA one if they were water type, and if not, would put the wearer to sleep forever.

fortunately it was troll, because otherwise Starmie would be OU #1

Swimming goggles were the largest recorded case of troll in the Pokemon universe... it varies from site to site, based on the semi-oral nature of the item, but basically someone started a rumor about the item "swimming goggles" which supposedly (as far as I heard) would raise a Pokemon's speed two stages and their SpA one if they were water type, and if not, would put the wearer to sleep forever.

In addition, it was also said to raise accuracy one stage.

Could anyone give me a good team for OU for learning how to play the game? I made my own team, but it's pretty bad (like 30% winrate) and I read in the RMT rules I should copy another team to learn the game before I make my own team. I have no idea what a good team to start with would be, so any help would be appreciated, then I can try to improve my team once I learn some more.

May I ask a favor of someone? Recently I have been interested in running full out stall, unfortunately the stall article hasn't been updated in about a month, and has little on it at the moment. Also, the only decent RMTs involving stall, are either semi-stall, or made by people with like one post having only average RMT commentary, or involve the banned Garchomp. The 2 page limit on the search option doesn't help either.

If anyone knows any really good stall RMTs, or anything else, please anything is appreciated. Also, I have seen almost every stall team past about late May. So I am looking for things earlier for the most part, or for stall teams that might lack the word "stall" in there title.

Could anyone give me a good team for OU for learning how to play the game? I made my own team, but it's pretty bad (like 30% winrate) and I read in the RMT rules I should copy another team to learn the game before I make my own team. I have no idea what a good team to start with would be, so any help would be appreciated, then I can try to improve my team once I learn some more.
Just copy any team from the RMT thread. Read the RMT to get an idea of how it plays.

If I go through one area in the Dream World and there are no Pokémon/items there, does that mean that there are no Pokémon/items in any of the other areas either? From my experience, the answer is yes, but I'd like confirmation.

May I ask a favor of someone? Recently I have been interested in running full out stall, unfortunately the stall article hasn't been updated in about a month, and has little on it at the moment. Also, the only decent RMTs involving stall, are either semi-stall, or made by people with like one post having only average RMT commentary, or involve the banned Garchomp. The 2 page limit on the search option doesn't help either.

If anyone knows any really good stall RMTs, or anything else, please anything is appreciated. Also, I have seen almost every stall team past about late May. So I am looking for things earlier for the most part, or for stall teams that might lack the word "stall" in there title.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452430
Isn't this the stall guide?

Every version I heard of the item said it would raise speed and accuracy by some unknown amount. Most people understood the mechanics of Pokemon well enough to know that items don't grant stage boosts, ever.

Not that it really matters now.

So if I were to use Skarmory, WW is always the superior choice. But since Soundproof is only available with Electrode( commonly seen as a leaad ), Exploud( I've never seen this ), Mr. Mime( I've never seen this ) and pokemon's from Dream World, is Roar a good alternative?

Because I can't find a way to breed Brave Bird, Roost and Whirlwind at the same time. Although I could use Staraptor to learn BB and WW then I could just teach it Roost in 4th gen then use Poke Transfer, but I've already used my TM Roost( since they expire ). Thanks Haunter. :)

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://waitingforseedot.appspot.com/

this is an amazing website to use if you're looking for breeding chains: for your question about Whirlwind + Brave bird Skamory:
WINGULL: Learn Roost at level 29
STARLY: Breed male WINGULL with female STARLY
STARLY: Learn Whirlwind at level 21
STARLY: Learn Brave Bird at level 37
SKARMORY: Breed male STARLY with female SKARMORY
SKARMORY: Learn Spikes at level 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)