Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark II - Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to verify, if a Magic Guard Pokémon is hit with Leech Seed, does the Leech Seed user recover HP while the Magic Guard Pokémon takes no damage?

If Kecleon is hit with Inferno what happens first, is it burned then turns into a Fire type or turns into a Fire type and avoids burn?

And so Flame Body Heatran can't be burned? Even with Inferno? And how about Fire-types that use physical attacks, will they activate Flame Body? And will Electric-type pokemon activate Static?

And so Flame Body Heatran can't be burned? Even with Inferno? And how about Fire-types that use physical attacks, will they activate Flame Body? And will Electric-type pokemon activate Static?
Yes, Flame Body Heatran can't be burned, even with Inferno, and Fire types can't activate Flame Body.

Electric pokemon do activate Static.

Scald doesn't cause burns on Fire types. You have to change the type of the defending Pokemon, not the move.

From Bulbapedia:
Fire-type Pokémon are, for the most part, immune to being burned, although if their type is changed through a move like Soak, and is then burned and switched out to return the type to Fire, the burn status will remain.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
What's a good replacement for Jellicent on a stall team? I'm going to use a different bulky water... Are spinblockers still needed?
1) vaporeon makes a good replacement for jellicent if you want wish support

2) i would say spinblockers are pretty much needed on a stall team, if you need a spinblocker try eviolite dusclops

With starmie and forretress the most common rapid spinners, are only found about 10% of teams, and in total all rapid spinners might be on less than 20% of all teams. So its reasonable not to use a spin blocker.

For a bulky water, Slowbro or Gastrodon do the job, depending on what you need.

How much does a Jolly max attack LO dugtrio do to a 252 hp ttar with earthquake? I'd calc it myself but i'm on my phone.

i have a fairly basic question. if i have six stages of special attack that equals times 4 boost to special attack but then if im using fire move under sunny day that boosts by 50% so does that make my attack 4.5 times stronger? just trying to figure out how the two things stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)