Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark II - Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after my original question and the answer I received, I starting looking into this RPGing thing. Thanks for frying my brain...lol.

Anyway, so my next question is this: If I have to have a shiney captured in B&W and it can't be hatched to find my secret ID so that I can calibrate the the program to my DS and I don't have any legendary pokes left (I already catch them) am I pretty much out of luck for a way to figure out my secret ID?

I have a Victini on a Rain team (don't ask why), should I still run V-Create or replace it with another move. Even if I do, I don't like the speed drop, so would Flare Blitz be better, though the power drop is huge especially in the rain

I have a Victini on a Rain team (don't ask why), should I still run V-Create or replace it with another move. Even if I do, I don't like the speed drop, so would Flare Blitz be better, though the power drop is huge especially in the rain
I'm pretty sure your running Thunder on it, right? Then run V-Create. To be honest, are you running V-Create just for steels like Ferrothorn? Focus Blast says hi.

yeaa run something like

thunder focus blast psychic grass knot.

the last two moves lets it get rid of rains two most prominent checks: virizion and gastrodon.
(i THINK victini learns grass knot but idk)

Two questions:
1. What is a good OU set for exploud? i want to use him.

2. Why aren't certain DW abilities "released" yet? I don't understand the whole DW concept of going into the dream world so I don't understand about abilities not being released yet. Darn it all, I want to use scrappy exploud!

exploud exploud....

a mixed set maybe? check the fourth gen analysis.

the dream world i kind of like a online... world.
in the world lives pokemon.

right now there are three areas, and pokemon live in that area. the whole point is to travel through ths area and find dream world pokemon. there are limited species of pokemon in these areas, however. released pokes mean that they are aviable in these areas and unreleased pokemon are.... yet to be released into the dream world by nintendo/gamefreak

From what i know about dreamworld (and that isnt much yet) , you collect somekind of points , depending on how much points you go you can enter another area with other dreamworld pokemon.
Only thing i know how to get points is watering others peoples berry's or something like that ( very farmville like ... ) but there is a full guide about that somewhere on the forums .

Two questions:
1. What is a good OU set for exploud? i want to use him.

2. Why aren't certain DW abilities "released" yet? I don't understand the whole DW concept of going into the dream world so I don't understand about abilities not being released yet. Darn it all, I want to use scrappy exploud!
Use exploud with soundproof in RU. It blocks Yanmegas bugbuzz. A lot of people use it.
I personally recommend the Specs set,
Max hp/max special Modest
Icebeam/Focus Blast/Flamethower/Shadow Ball/ surf
deals a lot of damage, too bad it doesnt get any good stab moves
Thats where the choice band set comes in
Max hp/ max Atk
EQ/ Frustration/ Thunderpunch/icepunch/hammer arm/ zen headbutt/circle throw

Long story short, they haven't officially given out a bunch of abilities through the flash game that is Dream World, or haven't given away a pokémon with such an ability through an event. It's like, say, Keldeo. That hasn't been released. Same for some DW abilities.

Use exploud with soundproof in RU. It blocks Yanmegas bugbuzz. A lot of people use it.
I personally recommend the Specs set,
Max hp/max special Modest
Icebeam/Focus Blast/Flamethower/Shadow Ball/ surf
deals a lot of damage, too bad it doesnt get any good stab moves
Thats where the choice band set comes in
Max hp/ max Atk
EQ/ Frustration/ Thunderpunch/icepunch/hammer arm/ zen headbutt/circle throw
it gets hyper voice.... its signature move.
special, normal, bp 90

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Exploud is one of those pokemon with a fantastic movepool but not the stats to use it. I guess you could try running a Scarf variant, but I agree, its better to use it in RU than OU.

Ya, but the whole point of using him in OU is to give my opponents the surprise factor, since they don't know what moveset it could be running. It has so many good moves like focus blast, surf, ice beam, fire blast, flamethrower, hyper voice, shadow ball, and many more which I've forgotten. Maybe it could run a max HP and max SP attk with a modest nature and choice specs? That would certainly hit things hard.

Tyranitar Coverage Conundrum!

I have a Ttar in my PKMN Pt and I wanna move it to BW, I'm having A LOT of trouble deciding on what moves to give it for coverage. Since there aren't and (good) tutors in BW, I need to finalize this before I do the trade.

The Ttar is a physical one (no Dragon Dance!), and themoves I was thinking of are..
-Crunch
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Aqua Tail
-Fire Punch
-Ice Punch
-Superpower

So yeah that's a whole lotta moves... The analysis suggests Aqua Tail, but doesn't Stone Edge + Ice Punch give better coverage?
Superpower is amazing the those stat drops... *shudders*
A Fighting type move is to die for this gen : |
and with that I won't need Fire Punch for Ferrothorn...

I'm so confused : (

EDIT:
Also, why are Red Shards so rare?! I have Green/Blue/Yellow ones numbering in the 30s yet only 6 Red ones for now... Is there a special location for each color or are they completely random?

There's no reason not to use Dragon Dance with your goals, and the best Fighting-type move that Tyranitar has is Low Kick in my opinion

The reason I'm not using Dragon Dance is that this is my old CB Ttar and I'm not gonna breed another one : /

Low Kick sounds sweet actually!!
I'm just not entirely sure if it takes out Ferrothorn/Scrafty but at least I'm not forced to switch out afterwards..
hm, I'll have to check my HG battle points...

If anybody has more opinions please feel welcome to post!! : D

EDIT:
60 base power against Scrafty/Excadrill >.<
but 100 against Ferrothorn and most scary OU pokemon (120 for Heatran!!)

When B/W came out in Japan and America had to wait.. Various peeps who talk about the "Swimming Goggles" for water poke's especially Gyarados and Samurott.. What is this item...? I have been wondering for a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)