Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having... a bit of trouble with accessing dream world. I've logged in... but whenever I try to do anything, I get this error message.

Welcome to the pokemon global link
For the purpose of enjoying this contenshi? [pokemon black][pokemon white] de... pokemon (kanji)tsuketekara, twice pokemon global link please access.

(I'd translate it better... but I'm asking the question anyways).

Whenever I click on the pokeballs, or even the orange button to enter the code it gives me that message. Anyone know whats up?

What makes a team weak to stall? I keep reading in the RMT section comments like " Your team is weak to stall" or "You have no threats to stall." I don't know those bits of info on how to make a team not stall-weak.
If you can't break up a stalling strategy... like if your pokemon can't deal with being poisoned, sandstorm, or can't break through usual stall pokemon (normally have high defences). It's kind of a general question... but you have to have pokemon capable of dealing with the stallers of your metagame. Like... preparing for a hippowdon or blissey... or a subseeder?

Can someone upload a YouTube video of going into someone else's game in High Link, not just the ad for it? Also, do the HG/SS Poké Balls have a special opening animation or do they still have the regular Poké Ball animation?
Are contest stats still in the string of data that makes up each Pokémon, so if you bring a max Beauty Milotic, the game will still silently know that it has max beauty, even if it isn't shown or utilized in the game at all?

Having... a bit of trouble with accessing dream world. I've logged in... but whenever I try to do anything, I get this error message.
"Pokemon Global Link temporary registration users:
In order to enjoy these contents, please access the Global Link again after putting a Pokemon to sleep in Pokemon Black or Pokemon White"
Where can I ev spdef and hp at in pokemon black
I suggest Maggyo (surf on route 8) over Mamanbou for hp, as Mamanbou can only be found in splashing water. They give out the same amount of evs.

"Pokemon Global Link temporary registration users:
In order to enjoy these contents, please access the Global Link again after putting a Pokemon to sleep in Pokemon Black or Pokemon White"
Ah, gotcha. Though I've uploaded the little crocodile dude (not his evo) to dream world already and I still get that message. It's been a couple hours since I did that, I think I saw something mentioned about a 15 minute lag.

I can access the battle arena, but not dreamworld.

Can somebody check the following if I got everything down correctly?:

1. For ALL old-Gen pokemon, if any of its Level-Up moves, HM/TM moves or egg moves is not on its Gen 5 learnset, does that mean it can't use it anymore (in Shoddy or PO)? Or is it ok because they can just be "traded" in?

2. Since there are only seven tutor moves in Gen 5 (the oaths, the element hyper beams, and draco meteor), does that mean that practically all old gen pokemon lost their tutor moves? Or can it also be "traded" in?

3. Can a pokemon that was "traded in" have a BW dream ability? e.g. Solar Power Charizard with Roost (previously TM, but now not available), etc

Can somebody check the following if I got everything down correctly?:

1. For ALL old-Gen pokemon, if any of its Level-Up moves, HM/TM moves or egg moves is not on its Gen 5 learnset, does that mean it can't use it anymore (in Shoddy or PO)? Or is it ok because they can just be "traded" in?

2. Since there are only seven tutor moves in Gen 5 (the oaths, the element hyper beams, and draco meteor), does that mean that practically all old gen pokemon lost their tutor moves? Or can it also be "traded" in?

3. Can a pokemon that was "traded in" have a BW dream ability? e.g. Solar Power Charizard with Roost (previously TM, but now not available), etc
1. As long as the mon could legally learn them in previous generations, they are legal when pokeshifted

2. pretty much the sam as the last answer: if the mon could get the move last gen, then it can be pokeshifted

3. in the example that you give, it is impossible
dream world abilities are breedable from the mother of a mon, and if an old tm is now an egg move for the mon this generation, then it can be bred on to it
Eg. Aerodactyl got roost last gen as a tm move, however this time roost is no loger a tm. if you wanted a tension aerodactyl with roost, you would need a female aerodactyl that had tension as its ability, and have a compatable father that knew roost, there would be a chance that you would get an aerodactyl that had both tension and roost

hope that clears things up

thanx SBM ^^
so now i know about the PokeShifter, heheh

one last question to see if I got it right:

So, the only way that an old gen Pokemon can have a Dream World ability AND a move that is now unavailable (previously a Level-Up, HM/TM or tutor move) is to get a female w/ DW ability, and then finding a compatible male that knows the move? and this can only work if that move is STILL on the pokemon's egg moves, otherwise it's just plain impossible?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
thanx SBM ^^
so now i know about the PokeShifter, heheh

one last question to see if I got it right:

So, the only way that an old gen Pokemon can have a Dream World ability AND a move that is now unavailable (previously a Level-Up, HM/TM or tutor move) is to get a female w/ DW ability, and then finding a compatible male that knows the move? and this can only work if that move is STILL on the pokemon's egg moves, otherwise it's just plain impossible?
yes, but i still have the hope that some moves like roost or stealth rock get a tutor in Gray.

I know the characters you have to enter to unlock the Transfer Machine (to bring Celebi/the gerbils over) but either I'm blind or can't find the exact characters.

What are the co-ordinates (row/column) to enter the magic words in Hiun?

How does Trace work against Illusion?
Your Answer, from research thread (Which people should read more anyways...)

Confirmed Illusion allows Zoroark\Zorua to appear to be the last Pokemon in the party, right down to the nickname and PokeBall, but NOT the level. The illusion fades when Zoroark\Zorua (but not a Substitute) is hit by a damaging attack, not when hit by indirect damage such as entry hazards or Sandstorm. The last Pokemon in the party may change during battle, however, and the Illusion will change accordingly. Causes Trace\Transform\Eccentric to fail if the illusion is active. (Slipperjeans, SupremeDirt, Squid Ninja, Cerozero, MeroMero, Setsuna, jumpluff, aziki)

Haunter told me to say it in this thread, so I will.

I plan to use a Choice Specs Latios on my team, the rest of which consists of

Lead Nattorei
Wall Burungeru
Mix Blaziken
Technician Breloom
Tank Porygon2.

The question is, should I use which combination of two of these: Thunderbolt or Dragon Pulse or Surf? the rest of my moves are, Draco Meteor because it is really strong, and Trick for a Blissey or something else that beats it. Grass Knot is a move that I refuse to use, because lots resist it and it only gets water and rock that something else was not strong to, but Draco Meteor is neutral on that anyway.

You could try HP Fire for Nattorei.
I was thinking of that, and I talked to Veedrock about it, and this is what Veedrock said:
Veedrock said:
You're going to want Timid with best IVs possible for sure. HP Fire is optional; while it is helpful for that Grass/Steel, it can't do much back and there's easier ways around it than dedicating a moveslot for it (such as tricking it or setting up with something else). I wouldn't recommend it on a choice set.
edit: yay 600 posts

You could try HP Fire for Nattorei.
HP Fire, while giving perfect unresisted coverage (except Heatran), is just too weak, especially if you've already fired of a DM, so I would suggest if you use it, to use Dragon Pulse as well for a STAB move that doesn't cripple HP Fire's usefulness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)