Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, the ds games are compatible on the 3ds. Just like gameboy games on the original ds and ds lite. But will the 3DS be able to support the wifi capabilities for Pokemon Black and White?

How can you post (animated) sprites on this forum? I know you have to go to arkeis.com, and then? Do you just select to add in an image and post the link?

T-Tar attracts Roopushin, but I think the question was a poke which lures counters/checks for Roopushin, not Roopushin himself
Yeah, that´s exactly what I meant. Thx for clearing that up. Also, I´d like to add that it preferably shouldn´t hurt the rest of the team too much(e.g. like sandstream and hail do)

Yeah, that´s exactly what I meant. Thx for clearing that up. Also, I´d like to add that it preferably shouldn´t hurt the rest of the team too much(e.g. like sandstream and hail do)
Stuff like Lucario, Machamp, Scizor, Birijion, ... lure out pokemon such as Gliscor, Skarmory, Rankurusu, and other counters for Roobushin.

How can you post (animated) sprites on this forum? I know you have to go to arkeis.com, and then? Do you just select to add in an image and post the link?
Copy the hyperlink of that image, click insert image and past the hyperlink.

Is there an updated tier list floating around anywhere? I'm sure there is one but I can't find it.

I'm mostly interested in what is uber right now if anyone has the list.

What would be a good poke to pass a Belly Drum and maybe a Sub to CB Azumarill?

Oh, and I hate that Azu can't have Belly drum and Aqua Jet at the same time

And what is a good poke to counter most Water Absorb/Dry Skin/ any other poke fully resistant to Water?

Most pokemon with the Water Absorb ability are of the water-type, so Grass or Electric (Ferrothorn, Shaymin, Voltolos, etc).

Dry Skin users are pretty much Toxicroak and Parasect, and are used primarily in rain. Any strong attack will deal with Toxicroak, honestly, and the same goes for Parasect (though you'll need something to absorb sleep and possibly break the sub).

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I was playing "Pokemon Online" on the PokeBattleCenter Server. Tier Gen5 Overused. And DW are allowed. I was playing a game with my Sun team, with a Chlorophyll Venusaur. My opponent stated that Power Whip and his DW ability combo were illegal. Is he/she right?

I was playing "Pokemon Online" on the PokeBattleCenter Server. Tier Gen5 Overused. And DW are allowed. I was playing a game with my Sun team, with a Chlorophyll Venusaur. My opponent stated that Power Whip and his DW ability combo were illegal. Is he/she right?
DW Venusaur has not yet been released, iirc, and we're not sure if it is going to be released male only, but a DW Female Venusaur can breed to make a Venusaur with Chlorophyll and PowerWhip

DW Bulbasaur has been released and thus Chlorophyll Venusaur is perfectly legal.

However, they have only been documented as males so far (all of the event DW pokemon), and so they cannot have bred moves on them.

Is there a list of Gen V-approved berries? Can you trade berries over from Gen IV, or do ou have to grow them all in your DW garden? I know there was some sort of Custap Berry + Sturdy controversy.

And TorchicBlaziken, Slowking can fill a similar role, having similar typing, moves and resistances. The only problem is that it adds yet another bug weakness to your team. Vaporeon seems like an okay alternative as well.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I know you can't trade berries over, because there are no hold-items in the PokeShifter. Not sure which can be used though.

Other things:
Ability is calculated from PID differently this gen. Trading a gen4 pokemon with two possible abilities may get the opposite ability when it evolves (Recalculation of ability still happens on evo)
Does this only apply to pokemon that evolve? For example, Kingdra; I want him with swift swim. If I work on him now in DPPt/HGSS for time's sake, do I risk his ability changing to Sniper when I pokeshift him, or would that only happen if he were a Seadra and evolved into Kindra after shifting? Would a heal-bell lapras be completely safe from Ability changes?

Does this only apply to pokemon that evolve? For example, Kingdra; I want him with swift swim. If I work on him now in DPPt/HGSS for time's sake, do I risk his ability changing to Sniper when I pokeshift him, or would that only happen if he were a Seadra and evolved into Kindra after shifting? Would a heal-bell lapras be completely safe from Ability changes?
The exact same way as Pal Park.
So, Pokemon sent via shifter will not change anything. At all. Unless they evolve, that is. They have a 50/50 chance of changing their abilty after evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)