Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked Tsutarja as my starer, and about half way through the game, I have to admit it's pretty shitty. Any better Grass Types in Black (preferably Special, my team is loaded with Physical threats)?

I picked Tsutarja as my starer, and about half way through the game, I have to admit it's pretty shitty. Any better Grass Types in Black (preferably Special, my team is loaded with Physical threats)?
Churine then Doredia, you're going to have to catch a Monmen since you're playing black and someone in the 2nd gym city (I think) will trade you for a Churine.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
It'll be quite some time before you can do it, but if you can get a Tsutarja with the DW ability Perverse, it's ridiculously broken. It's Leaf Storm suddenly not only does base 140 STAB, but it also BOOSTS your SAtk by two instead of decreasing it.

Churine then Doredia, you're going to have to catch a Monmen since you're playing black and someone in the 2nd gym city (I think) will trade you for a Churine.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm actually playing White (brain fart) so it'll be easier for me to catch a Churine

It'll be quite some time before you can do it, but if you can get a Tsutarja with the DW ability Perverse, it's ridiculously broken. It's Leaf Storm suddenly not only does base 140 STAB, but it also BOOSTS your SAtk by two instead of decreasing it.
That would be pretty sweet, but the Dream World doesn't come back online until a few weeks later and I want something good right now while I do the walk through.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
What pokés (because of their abilities) from the Dream World have been released so far? Is there a list somewhere?

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I just wanted to know if they're all available, because I read somewhere that Nintendo held a poll about which pokémon people wanted to see available on the Dream World or something.

dream world abilities are out and about now right?
No. The Dream World's servers were overloaded by demand, so they took it down for a bit. It won't be back up until October 11th.

RockinX said:
I just wanted to know if they're all available, because I read somewhere that Nintendo held a poll about which pokémon people wanted to see available on the Dream World or something.
Pretty much, the same as above. The server's down, so we don't know which Pokemon will be available until it comes back up. Because of the Dream World being down, that poll itself also is, so nothing will happen with that until it's back up.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
No. The Dream World's servers were overloaded by demand, so they took it down for a bit. It won't be back up until October 11th.

Pretty much, the same as above. The server's down, so we don't know which Pokemon will be available until it comes back up. Because of the Dream World being down, that poll itself also is, so nothing will happen with that until it's back up.
I wasn't aware it was still down, thanks for letting me know. Were people able to catch DW pokés before it went down, though?

Edit:
There's a thread in PR about dream world abilities:http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79989

In the OP it says "Kangaskhan*, Jolteon**, Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Hihidaruma, Musharna"
Thanks.

Someone can tell me if is possible to breed a Zorua with the moves Sucker Punch and Dark Pulse?
Zoroark's in the Ground Egg group so you can just breed it with a Smeargle with those moves. If you don't have a Smeargle, any non 5th Gen Dark type that gets Sucker Punch will do it, since Dark Pulse was a TM in 4th Gen.

Could I have a link to a spreadsheet with all 649 pokemon on it? The one in the sticky only has B/W pokemon, and no dream world abilities or base stats for NFE pokemon.

Hi everyone ^^.

I would like to migrate 6 Pokes from my HGSS or Diamond game to my White, but unfortunately, like most people here, I can't because of the Pokeshifter being Region locked.

So, as we may be from different countries (and I'm not too comfortable with time zones), I'll be as much understandable as I can:
Is anyone with a Japanese 4th Gen game available on Wifi in 3-7 hours from now ?

Yes I know, such short interval is disapointing, but this is the only one in which I'll have Wifi ^^'. I'll be extremely grateful toward the person who will help me, and eventually let you have a copy of the 'Mons I wish to migrate, if you like (if you have an AR to duplicate Pokes, though).

Thanks by advance, people ! PM/VM ;)

Really need help please !

I don't have one, sorry. :/

Anyways, what's the real effect of pre-evo stone? Is it +50% def, or +50spe.def?

Also, where I can find other 5G players to play wifi, we don't have actually a simulator, so I want to test new team, thx. ^^

I don't have one, sorry. :/

Anyways, what's the real effect of pre-evo stone? Is it +50% def, or +50spe.def?

Also, where I can find other 5G players to play wifi, we don't have actually a simulator, so I want to test new team, thx. ^^

The Pre-Evo stone boosts both Defenses ^^. Amazing item.

Still looking for help !

Help with Random Battles :/
I can get to the screen with the sort of big trainer card with wins/losses etc... i launch the research, it stops and i m disconnected oO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)