Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ black_cotton

This is what I read on a french website as well, but when I try to talk to the woman who is supposed to check, well, nothing happens and she doesn't seem to talk about Effort Value at all.

I thought this was a mistake of the aforementioned website, but it seems the problem comes from me ^^'.
Do you have an english link for that info ?

EDIT: Btw, yeah I meant EV, thanks a lot for reading through my mistake lol.

@ black_cotton

This is what I read on a french website as well, but when I try to talk to the woman who is supposed to check, well, nothing happens and she doesn't seem to talk about Effort Value at all.

I thought this was a mistake of the aforementioned website, but it seems the problem comes from me ^^'.
Do you have an english link for that info ?

EDIT: Btw, yeah I meant EV, thanks a lot for reading through my mistake lol.
Here: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/useful.shtml
I didn't test the specific effort ribbon person , but everything else was accurate(like the hidden power and etc). Good luck.

Does anyone know how to get the bulbasaur/charmander/squirtle code to work in the Dream World? Where do I enter the code to get it to work?

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I know this isn't exactly a black/white question, but could someone tell me how to search the threads on this forum?? I'm looking for the espeon thread.

Is Nuttre/Bloongel/SD Blaziken/CM Latios w/HP Fire/Techniloom/Porygon2 a good team?

What beats it, and how can they beat what beats them?
There are at present no tiers, there is no solid recorded metagame to make any kind of assumption off of. Pokemon Online has a server up and running that I was playing on earlier so test it there and you tell us (I for one am curious :P )

how can i calculate the experience which gain from the battle?

the way to calculate the experience gain from the battle is different from HG/SS/DPT.

TAHNKS

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I'm getting set to abuse the three legendary... umm... deer/horse/beast/thingies. At this point in the RNG research process it's much easier to stick with one set of IVs, once you've found a good IV spread. Terrakbion needs a physical IV spread. Is there any serious reason to use a special or defensive spread on the other two?

I'm getting set to abuse the three legendary... umm... deer/horse/beast/thingies. At this point in the RNG research process it's much easier to stick with one set of IVs, once you've found a good IV spread. Terrakbion needs a physical IV spread. Is there any serious reason to use a special or defensive spread on the other two?
Well they both get Calm Mind, but their Special Attacking options are rather limited. Since they both get Swords Dance, have the same Atk as their SpAtk, and their physical STABs are better, I'd just go with Jolly and 31/31/31/x/31/31. Even though have pretty good defensive capabilities, they're still going to want Jolly to abuse their high Speed.

When using the Evolution Stone on, say, Porygon2, in terms of overall bulk is it better to invest in HP fully and defences equally, both defences fully, or a mixture between the two?

I read that the Transfer Machine only works if you transfer from Japanese game to Japanese game, because that aspect IS region-locked.

Now, my question is, if Pokemon, (Say the legendary beasts), were traded to someone who had a Japanese copy of one of the Gen4 Games, and THEY used their Transfer Machine, and then traded them back to me over Wifi, would the event still work for me? Or is it a one-time shot like with Celebi?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Thanks DDR Master. And Wrecky, that would work. They don't lose their one use until you actually use them in the event.

I read that the Transfer Machine only works if you transfer from Japanese game to Japanese game, because that aspect IS region-locked.

Now, my question is, if Pokemon, (Say the legendary beasts), were traded to someone who had a Japanese copy of one of the Gen4 Games, and THEY used their Transfer Machine, and then traded them back to me over Wifi, would the event still work for me? Or is it a one-time shot like with Celebi?
The Celebi/Zorua event is not one-time. I traded a copy between two games and unlocked the Zorua event with the same pokemon. I suspect the same will hold true of any of the event dogs.

Does anyone know how to get the bulbasaur/charmander/squirtle code to work in the Dream World? Where do I enter the code to get it to work?
I still need this answered. Edit: I found out where to enter the codes on Youtube, however, the Kanto starter code isn't correct. Can anyone tell me the correct one?

will my japanese white have any problems trading with my american black? (when i get black). dumb question, but i've never owned a japanese pokemon game before..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)