Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Downloaded Pokemon Online... How come whenever I try and connect to a server, after it asked me the password I get disconnected (after typing the password in) where it reads:

(11:52:58) Connected to Server! Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection
(11:53:07) Disconnected from Server!

*Or I connect (clicking cancel when it asks for a password) but see no one on the server?

The Beta server has over 400 players at the moment...

Just Downloaded Pokemon Online... How come whenever I try and connect to a server, after it asked me the password I get disconnected (after typing the password in) where it reads:

(11:52:58) Connected to Server! Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection
(11:53:07) Disconnected from Server!

*Or I connect (clicking cancel when it asks for a password) but see no one on the server?

The Beta server has over 400 players at the moment...
Someone must have already registered on the Beta server with your name. Just change your name in the Team Builder to something unique.

Okay I have a weird question... O_o

What happens to an Arceus, with a Plate attached to him, if it hits the new Pokémon with the Mummy ability? Does it changes to normal type, or stays into the Plate´s type? I mean, because it loses his Multitype ability... Thanks...

How would Mummy/Gastro Acid / Worry Seed / Skill Swap effect illusion and Drama Mode?
Also if a Pokemon with mold breaker hits a Pokemon with mummy would it's ability change?

So in the musicals, all we do is dress up pokemon? I checked serebii, but surely there is more to it than just that...

Can a Pokemon obtained from the Dream World be shiny? I ask because from the information I've been hearing, Pokemon from the Dream World have set genders.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Can a Pokemon obtained from the Dream World be shiny? I ask because from the information I've been hearing, Pokemon from the Dream World have set genders.
I have heard from multiple sources that they cannot. I cannot offer a link for proof, however. The Pokemon's gender is set when you finish a minigame in Dream World on Pokemon Global Link.

If I use a simple beam on a pokemon that has used a stat boosting move already will Simple double the stat boost it already has or only when the pokemon uses the stat boosting move after it gains simple?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
If I use a simple beam on a pokemon that has used a stat boosting move already will Simple double the stat boost it already has or only when the pokemon uses the stat boosting move after it gains simple?
if you use simple beam on a pokemon that already got the stat boosts they will get doubled.
i am not sure if a pokemon could get to +12 with this but i think it should work since simple doesn't doubles the stage of the boost but its effects, if you know what i mean^^

Phione is considered legendary, at least by Pokémon.com. It's merely a mutated Manaphy, after all.
No, it's not considered legendary. Pokemon.com got it wrong. This has been discussed on Bulbagarden, and we finally have conclusive proof that Phione isn't legendary. First, there's the fact that the HG/SS guidebook explicitly states that Phione's ability to reproduce unlike Manaphy means it isn't considered legendary. Second, in the new game Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, non-legendary wild Pokemon are introduced as, "The wild Weezing attacked!" or "The wild Drapion attacked!" Legendary Pokemon are introduced as "Legendary Pokemon Zapdos attacked!" or "Legendary Pokemon Ho-Oh attacked!" Event-exclusive legendaries are introduesd as "Rare Pokemon Celebi attacked!" or "Rare Pokemon Shaymin attacked!" Phione happens to be in the game, and is introduced as "The wild Phione attacked!"

Anyway, I'm hearing rumors that the transfer machine (not the Pokeshifter, the transfer machine) can transfer the legendary gerbils and Celebi holding the berries they came with. Is this true? And if so, can they be transferred with any non-TM item other than their berries?

When is an RMT expected to be made, seeing as now have a banlist and an official server? While the metagame is still in it's infancy, we have the basics of a game enough to start a RMT I believe.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The specifics of the 5th Gen RMT forum are being discussed by the moderators of that forum. Once they figure out how they want everything to be set up, it will be. I don't expect it to take much longer.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
Smogon no longer has a dedicated server set up on Pokemon Laboratory and has set up a server on Pokemon Online. Currently, Pokemon Online is the official simulator. Super and a few other users are still developing Pokemon Laboratory.

Azure Demon

When breeding with a ditto does the ditto get the ability of the father or is the ability the child obtains completely random?

When breeding with a ditto does the ditto get the ability of the father or is the ability the child obtains completely random?
Ditto don't breed. But if you are saying pokemon "x" and ditto, then the ditto is always the mother, so the baby will get the an random ability, based on the ones possibly for the father, seeing is Generated in a different way.

Azure Demon

Ditto don't breed. But if you are saying pokemon "x" and ditto, then the ditto is always the mother, so the baby will get the an random ability, based on the ones possibly for the father, seeing is Generated in a different way.

Lol I know Dittos don't breed I have a thread full of rng'd pokes

So I say I take my ditto and I breed it with a male regeneration tangrowth, Is it possible for the child to aquire the DW ability since the father has it, or is it only the female who can pass it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)