Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any way to keep reshiram and catch it later in black? in HGSS I remember you could kill it than go back to it, is there anything similar in BW?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You can only do that by filling up all 720 slots in your PC (and all 6 in your party). Otherwise, you have to catch it to progress the story (trust me, it'll make sense why you have to when you get to that part of the game).

I know this question is pretty paradoxical, but if Person A was to SAV a Speed Boost Blaziken, trade it to another version, breed it to get a Speed Boost Torchic, and then trade to Person B, would that Torchic be considered a Hack? I know its a silly question about the legitimacy of hacks and all, but this is Ask a Simple Question Right.

I know this question is pretty paradoxical, but if Person A was to SAV a Speed Boost Blaziken, trade it to another version, breed it to get a Speed Boost Torchic, and then trade to Person B, would that Torchic be considered a Hack? I know its a silly question about the legitimacy of hacks and all, but this is Ask a Simple Question Right.
Because you can't get a female speed boost Blaziken legally, you can't hatch any speed boost Blaziken's. Which means even if you breed it on another game, you still have something that cannot be done without hacking, so any of it's offspring are still considered hacks.

So how does Zoroark's ability work? I know it allows him to disguise himself as the last pokemon in the party, but I'm sure I read somewhere here in Smogon that we could see our opponent's team prior to the battle, which renders this ability useless. Is this true?

My question is more of a possible bug report than a question. Basically, in my white version at route 7 where you have one of your first triple battles, two of my mons fainted on the same turn. I only had 2 left not on the field, and the game didn't let me select more than one of them to send in - meaning I was stuck on the team selection screen. It gave me some you can't select this pokemon message and I had to reset my ds after trying to select things to send out in every possible order.

Basically, has this happened to anyone else and is there an explanation? Sorry if this isn't quite a simple q, didn't know where else to post it.

My question is more of a possible bug report than a question. Basically, in my white version at route 7 where you have one of your first triple battles, two of my mons fainted on the same turn. I only had 2 left not on the field, and the game didn't let me select more than one of them to send in - meaning I was stuck on the team selection screen. It gave me some you can't select this pokemon message and I had to reset my ds after trying to select things to send out in every possible order.

Basically, has this happened to anyone else and is there an explanation? Sorry if this isn't quite a simple q, didn't know where else to post it.
It's asking which Pokemon's position you want to send the new one out on. After choosing a Pokemon choose one of your fainted ones to send your choice out in its place.

Also, a question of my own. I've seen conflicting answers when searching here, so do legendaries respawn? I know Victini does really quickly, and I've dealt with the Reshiram/Zekrom case, but what about the rest? I'd assume they do, but I did see someone here say they don't.

It's asking which Pokemon's position you want to send the new one out on. After choosing a Pokemon choose one of your fainted ones to send your choice out in its place.

Also, a question of my own. I've seen conflicting answers when searching here, so do legendaries respawn? I know Victini does really quickly, and I've dealt with the Reshiram/Zekrom case, but what about the rest? I'd assume they do, but I did see someone here say they don't.
apparently, they respawn after beating the e4

apparently, they respawn after beating the e4
Interestingly, the posts I saw with the conflicting info were replies to you asking the same question. The ones I'm most worried about are Thundurus (caught it and reset after checking it out, it's crap) and Cobalion (since you need to fight it to get at the rest of its trio).

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Interestingly, the posts I saw with the conflicting info were replies to you asking the same question. The ones I'm most worried about are Thundurus (caught it and reset after checking it out, it's crap) and Cobalion (since you need to fight it to get at the rest of its trio).
Cobalion respawns like the rest of them. About Thundurus, I don't know. It doesn't seem to be someone who are sure of if it reappears, because I've been asking the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)