Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you be more specific? There's like so many trainers in the northeast island ._.
What I meant was that you should fight as many trainers as possible. It only takes like 38 steps or something to recharge the Vs. Seeker, and the trainers give you a good amount of money after each battle. I usually just go north from the survival area and battle every trainer I see.

Wait a second, what's the best nature for DD/Taunt/Waterfall/EQ Gyarados? I was looking for a Jolly one, but now that I actually started looking in the RMT forum more it seems Adamant is the standard = /
I always assumed adamant, since DD raises your speed. Mine's adamant, anyway.

If I want to get roost on a skarmory but have already used teh TM I can just breed a female skarmory with a male XXX bird that learns it at level up and knows it right? If not how exactly would I pass on this egg move?

You can catch Fearow that know Roost just after you beat the Elite Four. If you want, you can use that male Fearow to give your Skarmory Roost, Drill Peck *and* Whirlwind. However, I don't think Fearow learns Whirlwind naturally.

The Battle Tower in the Fight Area right after you beat the Elite Four. They require Battle Points. You can also transfer them over via Pal Park.

So far I cant get my hands on a impish jirachi. So i need a backup replacement for my team. What my jirachi was suppose to be was a wish/reflect supporter. (Phoquoph's and Miraza's ideas)

EVs: 240 HP/56 Atk/76 Def/136 Spd
Wish
Reflect
U-turn
Zen Headbut

What would be a good backup for this? Gardevoir? Togekiss?

If anyone has a impish jirachi for sale let me know.

does abra + synchronize work on legendaries such as azelf and cresselia? im sure it didn't in RSE, but maybe they changed it.

How far do you have to be in the game in order for Drifloon to appear outside Valley Windworks on Fridays? I was at Valley Windworks last Friday and it wasn't there, and I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that I only just arrived at Floaroma Town while having just 1 badge.

i heard something about explosion lowering your foes defence 2 stages, or it really does 500 damage, or something like that. is this true? i just wanna know if azelf can ohko blissey, with a minus attack nature, and no evs.

Max stats for level 47 Neutral nature Dialga is
166 HP
132 ATK
132 DEF
161 SATK
114 SDEF
103 Speed

Right? (also, the consensus is that modest is the most desireable nature, right? hehe..)

I figured that out by cross referencing serebiis iv calc with 3rd gen pokes and using pokes with the same base stats. I can't get metalkids calc to give me max stats with which to compare my caught dialgas to, and if i put in only it's IVs at level 47 with no hidden power data, metalkids calc doesnt give me a whole lot to work with.

EDIT; checking to see if Omega's calc works better for me.

EDIT; i think metalkids' program seems to think differently about dialgas base defense than everyone else.... my attack and defense were both 117, but apparently I have 27 attack and 0 defense ._.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Neutral nature Dialga's max stats are:

165 HP
132 Attack
132 Defense
160 SA
113 SD
104 Speed

my excel is pirated so i can't run macros =(

Just got

modest
160 hp
117 attack/defense (boo)
172 satk
103 sd
99 speed

keep/no keep? I dont mean to hijack ._.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Does anybody ever actually read the topic thread titles? You can find some important stuff in them! For example:

"D/P research thread (read before asking questions!)"

I imagine a lot of people's questions could be answered if they went to this thread first and hit Ctrl+F to find the move\item\trait you're looking for.

EDIT: Except for kururu's question. For Return to be at 102 power, it needs to be as happy as it possibly can. For Frustration, it's just the opposite - minimum happiness for maximum power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)