Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to search for this, but couldn't find it-

What are the #s for Low Kick, Grass Knot, etc. As in, how much do they do to specific weight ranges? Trying to make a Shiftry movepool, and wanna know if I should use Grass Knot or Energy Ball.

Is there a limited amount of ev points per level, like only 4 will be counted to the +1 for that level? Or can I get as many as I want in one level during training, like using 10 carbos for 100 ev's for example.

There's no limit, you can gain as many EVs per level as you want. Note that you'll probably only see some of the bonus points for the first level-up after training, and the remainder will be distributed across all your remaining level-ups (so you'll still have the same stats at level 100).

My own question:

Does Intimidate just lower the opponent's Attack, or does it lower Sp.Attack as well?

It's been near impossible trying to navigate the forums recently so I'm sorry if this has been answered, buuut....:

With HP requirements fulfilled for the following, how would Brine + Torrent + STAB calculations go? Would it be what it seems? (i.e. 130 x 1.5 x 1.5 = 292.5)?! That is... sick.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Note that Brine doesn't do 130 damage when you are under half-health, it's THEM under half health.

Serebii.net says TM19 Giga Drain is on Route 209, but I can't find it! If anyone can let me know exactly where it is, my Venusaur sends her thanks.

Are barrier and Reflect exactly the same apart from pp. (i.e lower damage of physical attacks, stay out after switches, last five turns, etc.)?? Help is appreciated

Barrier = Acid Armor, Iron Defense (raises your users Defense 2 levels, essentially doubles)

Reflect = halves incoming Physical attacks to your whole team for 5 turns

thanks and is light screen the same as reflect vut for special??

Also i know this is RSE, but can you mix records many times with the same game, changing secret base each time and have many secret bases or does it change as it is the same game??

sorry if this was asked already.

in pal park, if you don't find some of the pokemon you transferred within the time limit, what happens to them?

Anyone going here for EV training spots should check here: http://pkmn.co.uk/?action=page&page=8507
Great stuff for training with random battles.

For trainer battles, check here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=275248#post275248

>_> Self-shill.

Yeb said:
Does Intimidate just lower the opponent's Attack, or does it lower Sp.Attack as well?
Just Attack.

J4imie said:
thanks and is light screen the same as reflect vut for special??
Yes.

Pat-Tar said:
in pal park, if you don't find some of the pokemon you transferred within the time limit, what happens to them?
As far as I can tell from all my efforts there, the longest being four minutes total (everything else was significantly shorter, but I had expected Mew to be in the forest area), there is no time limit.

Ability: Slow Start
Regigigas' Attack & Speed is halved for the first few turns
WTF...

How many turns does it last? two? three?

Is the speed (after it is halved) affected (effected?) by Trick Room?

Is Regigigacrap playable?

Question:

When having a team with Gyarados and Milotic, which works better as a bulky water? I'm thinking Milo, cause its defences and what not, so should Gyara be EV'd in att, spd, and sp def?

WTF...

How many turns does it last? two? three?

Is the speed (after it is halved) affected (effected?) by Trick Room?

Is Regigigacrap playable?
It is five turns (ahaha) which effectively makes Regi very poor indeed, especially as he has no way of healing. No Rest or even Protect.

It is five turns (ahaha) which effectively makes Regi very poor indeed, especially as he has no way of healing. No Rest or even Protect.
That's just EWW.
When having a team with Gyarados and Milotic, which works better as a bulky water? I'm thinking Milo, cause its defences and what not, so should Gyara be EV'd in att, spd, and sp def?
Easy, Milotic isn't x4 weak to lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)