Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I transfer a pokemon from Emerald with pokerus, will it keep pokerus and be able to pass it on?
Yes to the former, and I'm not sure about the later.

Bran, I think that's a given, unless for some reason you wanna ditch SAttack into HP.

Can someone please explain to me how [super] repel's work? I'm using super repel and the pokeradar to (try to) chain dittos, but buizels keep popping up (at 5 levels below my front pokemon) and messing it up. >_< I thought repels of any sort stopped pokemon from below the front level from appearing, but is it like <5 levels below the front one?

Can someone please explain to me how [super] repel's work? I'm using super repel and the pokeradar to (try to) chain dittos, but buizels keep popping up (at 5 levels below my front pokemon) and messing it up. >_< I thought repels of any sort stopped pokemon from below the front level from appearing, but is it like <5 levels below the front one?
Yeah it depends on your lead Pokemon.

I know it depends on the lead pokemon, but I mean...I thought it stopped ANYTHING less than that level from appearing, yet I apparently get random L28/29 stuff on occasion for my L35 or so lead pokemon.

Or does the pokeradar chain not work like I thought? -_-

I know it depends on the lead pokemon, but I mean...I thought it stopped ANYTHING less than that level from appearing, yet I apparently get random L28/29 stuff on occasion for my L35 or so lead pokemon.

Or does the pokeradar chain not work like I thought? -_-
I'm assuming the chain is being broken because you stepped into a patch of grass that the PokeRadar detected a wild pokemon in. Remember, patches which will lead you to Ditto will shine much slower then the patches which hold Floatsel. The PokeRadar overrides Repels even, the only reason they are highly recommended is so you don"t run into "regular" wild Pokemon, thus breaking your chain.

Where would I find a Salamence I transfered in Pal Park. I've been searching on the mountain area with no luck. He's the last I need to catch and it's really bugging me.

Thanks to whoever helps me

Yeah, I looked up something about the pokeradar...you say "shine more slowly" or whatever...I saw something about the grass rustling longer for rarer pokemon. Do you know which is more accurate?

Also, thanks! :)

The few things I can find online say this won't work, but I just wanted to make sure...you can't breed ditto with ditto?

Because I'm not nearly far enough for dittos in Leaf Green or Emerald, and getting dittos with the pokeradar SUCKS unless I'm totally missing something. :( Like, 1/20 or 1/30. How will I ever get good dittos?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
What attack is In-Fight and Stalactite? >>; :blush:
In-Fight is Close Combat. There is no Stalactite, although it was my personal guess that it would be the translation for Stealth Rock (which I was completely wrong about).

And once again, the Synchronize trick DOES work against legendaries in DP.

Yeah, I looked up something about the pokeradar...you say "shine more slowly" or whatever...I saw something about the grass rustling longer for rarer pokemon. Do you know which is more accurate?

Also, thanks! :)
I saw that too. The whole PokeRadar research is kind of shaky at the moment, I wouldn't trust anything. The only thing I can confirm is that when Ditto is in a patch of grass the grass "shines" for a second. I found two outside Canalave, along with bunches of Floatsels x(

Yeah, my problem is that, unless someone tells me otherwise, it'll take me forever to get some good ones since I can't breed dittos.

Ok I still didn't get the right Ev spread for Amphy. My thread was closed so I have to post it here because I think its a pretty simple question. ^.^;

IVs:

HP- 23
Attack- 11
Def- 29
SA- 23
SD- 15
Speed- 0

I just need a standard EV spread...

100 HP / 184 Atk / 224 SAtk yields 338 HP/233 Atk/184 Def/103 Spd/314 SAtk/200 SDef

2HKOs Blissey with Focus Punch, survives 4 Seismic Tosses with Leftovers recovery.

You've been given spreads for that Amphy several times. Write it down, put it in a text file, spray it on your wall, tattoo it on your arm and teach it to a talking parrot so you don't lose it.

Yay thanks soooo much Phuquoph!~ Can you be my parrot and remember it for me? ^.^ And is that for the sub puncher or the thunder wave puncher?

Is this something new in DP? Because Ditto hasn't been able to breed with other Ditto since breeding was introduced.
Also want to know this.

My question : When trying to find out Ivs in wifi lvl 100 battle before i make my first attack I should go look at summary and check Ivs then when im done do I just run or soft-reset? I ran and i recieved a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)