Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Anyway to filter out legendaries when connecting to battles? Whenever I use my Greninja team on uber, all I encounter is a bunch of legendaries on every team.
No. Uber is a format made specifically to contain the Pokemon banned from OU, which includes the most powerful Pokemon in the game - which more often than not are legendary. To my knowledge, the only format where there are absolutely no legendary Pokemon is Little Cup.

Why why why does mold breaker pop up in a blue box now

i cant bluff sand rush scarf drill anymore/////////...../: /:

Why why why does mold breaker pop up in a blue box now

i cant bluff sand rush scarf drill anymore/////////...../: /:
Mold Breaker was previously revealed in the battle chat/logs/whetever as you sent out the Pokemon too, but it was just less noticeable. Now things like that pop up in the blue boxes, which I think is a pretty nice addition.

Mold Breaker was previously revealed in the battle chat/logs/whetever as you sent out the Pokemon too, but it was just less noticeable. Now things like that pop up in the blue boxes, which I think is a pretty nice addition.
I don't think you understand The small % chance that my opponent doesnt see the mold breaker in the log was my only chance to win

this is my only team i demand it be changed back!

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Zarel is aware of the problem and is working on the teambuilder, and hopes to have it done within a few days and implemented within a week to my knowledge.
I zoomed the teambuilder back out a day or two ago, so it turned out to be a lot sooner than a week.

I think there should be a multi-battle function where 4 players can battle in a tier at once like in the games.
Not hating on Showdown BTW just making a suggestion :)

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think there should be a multi-battle function where 4 players can battle in a tier at once like in the games.
Not hating on Showdown BTW just making a suggestion :)
Hello 420LegitShucks ,

This suggestion has been made several times, this is actually not the priority for the moment concerning ps! development. However, this is an interesting suggestion which was considered.

okay, so, I was just in a battle, and for some strange reason, it said that my Keldeo was in an endless loop. Here's the replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-251735610. In turn 22 to be specific. I did not do anything special, I did not try to get an endless battle or anything like that. Then why did it show up? I just switched in my Keldeo.

Reisen

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
okay, so, I was just in a battle, and for some strange reason, it said that my Keldeo was in an endless loop. Here's the replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-251735610. In turn 22 to be specific. I did not do anything special, I did not try to get an endless battle or anything like that. Then why did it show up? I just switched in my Keldeo.
Hello Ksh13 ,

For the most part, you can ignore the message, it's a bit bugged right now.

Has anyone else found it difficult to connect to various smaller servers?

I can connect to the main http://play.pokemonshowdown.com just fine as well as pokeaim's http://welivin.psim.us/, but any other servers don't work, notably smogtours.

I posted here but haven't received any response, nor does it look like the thread has much moderator activity (at least from the looks of it, I could be wrong). Does anyone have any insight into this problem? Thanks in advance!

Has anyone else found it difficult to connect to various smaller servers?

I can connect to the main http://play.pokemonshowdown.com just fine as well as pokeaim's http://welivin.psim.us/, but any other servers don't work, notably smogtours.

I posted here but haven't received any response, nor does it look like the thread has much moderator activity (at least from the looks of it, I could be wrong). Does anyone have any insight into this problem? Thanks in advance!
It has been confirmed that some servers are currently being DDoS'd (denial of service attack) meaning you will not be able to access them. For more information on a DDoS attack, click here.

Last edited:
Long story, my friends (irl) and I want to do a Multi-Battle tournament. Some of us don't own the game so we want to go ahead and do it on showdown.

But it doesn't seem like showdown has that option? If so, then why not, honestly? In fact, I think that random 2v2 (being 1 of 4 players in a random doubles) would be extremely exciting and fun.

There are a few very key differences between an actual 2v2 (Multi-Battle) setting and just having normal doubles with all 4 people participating is that we could have 4 different mega pokemon at the same time, and that it restricts switching options (one Multi-Battle metagame strategy involves destroying one partner but not the other so that the other partner is left alone in a 1v2 situation, which is not possible under other circumstances).

Another draw to this idea is that we're planning on a monotype-based multi battle. Which could be really interesting.

Reisen

Long story, my friends (irl) and I want to do a Multi-Battle tournament. Some of us don't own the game so we want to go ahead and do it on showdown.

But it doesn't seem like showdown has that option? If so, then why not, honestly? In fact, I think that random 2v2 (being 1 of 4 players in a random doubles) would be extremely exciting and fun.

There are a few very key differences between an actual 2v2 (Multi-Battle) setting and just having normal doubles with all 4 people participating is that we could have 4 different mega pokemon at the same time, and that it restricts switching options (one Multi-Battle metagame strategy involves destroying one partner but not the other so that the other partner is left alone in a 1v2 situation, which is not possible under other circumstances).

Another draw to this idea is that we're planning on a monotype-based multi battle. Which could be really interesting.
Hello Aureolos

This suggestion has been made several times and has been taken in consideration but this isn't the priority for the moment concerning ps! development.

It has been confirmed that some servers are currently being DDoS'd (denial of service attack) meaning you will not be able to access them. For more information on a DDoS attack, click here.
I asked a few other people and they could get on at the time that I tried to do so, so I don't think it's a DDoS because that would make it unavailable for everyone, right?

I'm talking about smogtours in particular, as that one is where all the tournaments are run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)