Axolotl! A completely irrelevant name for S0L1D G0LD vs Matezoide!

Dragon Claw - Dragon Rage - Dragon Claw

If grass type move is used, switch that action to double team (2 clones), but only once.
If reflect are used, switch action to Dragon Rage and push back.

Last edited:
Razor Leaf -> Body-Slam -> Seed Bomb

If Gible has Double-Team clones up A2 or A3, use Razor Leaf that action and push-back.

Hopefully i wont be screwed up by any hax lol....not like this is a good idea anyway.

I have zero ways of actually getting a hit on Gible and knocking it out :( lol

I apologize for my slowness. College has started, I got a boyfriend, I'm *gasp* meeting people in real life, and just general schooliness is going on.

RAAM the Larvitar
Item: None
HP: 0
EN: 40
Stats: 3/2/3/2/35

Stella the Snubull
Item: EXP Share
HP: KO
EN: 14
Stats: 3/2/3/1/30
+1 KOC

Ana the Turtwig
HP: 90
EN: 100
Stats: 4/3/2/2/46
Field:
Stealth Rock, Sandstorm (1 round)
Razor Leaf -> Body-Slam -> Seed Bomb
If Gible has Double-Team clones up A2 or A3, use Razor Leaf that action and push-back.

SKORGE the Gible
HP: 80
EN: 45
Stats: 3/2/2/1/49
+1 KOC
Sand Veil, +20% Evasion
+8% Accuracy
4 Double Team Clones up
Field: Sandstorm (1 round)
If grass type move is used, switch that action to double team (2 clones), but only once.
If reflect are used, switch action to Dragon Rage and push back.​
Body Slam: The Pokemon jumps on top of the opponent with great force. The strength of the impact on pinned downed limbs can lead to paralysis.

Attack Power: 7 + User Weight Class/2.5 (round up) | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 5 + Weight Class/3 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: 30% | Contact: Yes | Typing: Normal | Priority: 0 | CT: Deferring

Double Team: The Pokemon rapidly moves back and forth between several locations, creating several illusory clones. The clones make it harder for the opponent to figure out which Pokemon is the real one. Each clone counts as a separate target in addition to the real Pokemon. Single target moves directed at the Pokemon will strike one target, apply an accuracy check for the move to hit and then, unless the move has perfect accuracy, apply another check for if it hits the real target (hit = 100% / # of Targets). If it hits a clone, that clone disappears while all other clones remain. Multi-target moves will target all clones and apply a single accuracy check. Double Team dissipates completely once the real Pokemon is hit. A Pokemon may have up to four clones at a time.

Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 4 per clone generated | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: N/A | Typing: Normal | Priority: 0 | CT: Passive

Dragon Claw: The Pokemon focuses Dragon-type energy into its claws or hands and swipes at the target with them.

Attack Power: 8 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 6 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: Yes | Typing: Dragon | Priority: 0 | CT: Elemental

Dragon Rage: The Pokemon fires a stream of blue flames at its opponent. This attack will do 10 damage, regardless of any modifiers.

Attack Power: Fixed Damage = 10 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 5 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Dragon | Priority: 0 | CT: Elemental

Razor Leaf: The Pokemon fires a blast of razor-sharp leaves at its opponent. The extreme sharpness of the leaves make the attack more likely to result in a critical hit. This move targets up to three (3) adjacent opponents in a multi-battle.

Attack Power: 6 | Accuracy: 95% | Energy Cost: 4 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Grass | Priority: 0 | CT: Elemental

Seed Bomb: The Pokemon hurls several large seeds at their opponent like baseballs that explode on contact. Grass-type Pokemon can produce their own seeds with their bodies, but non-Grass types require an external source of seeds or other grassy material or else the attack will fail.

Attack Power: 8 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 6 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Grass | Priority: 0 | CT: Elemental

Stealth Rock: The Pokemon thrusts rocks at the opponent that split apart and set themselves at the corners of the field. Each time a Pokemon switches in, the rocks will become active and smash the opponent from all sides before setting down in their corners again. Multiple layers of Stealth Rock cannot be laid. Rapid Spin will remove Stealth Rock from the user's side of the field.

Attack Power: Fixed Damage = 12 + 3 per weakness to Rock - 3 per resistance to Rock | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 12 | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Rock | Priority: 0 | CT: Set
Stealth Rock:
Damage: 12
HP: 90 - 12 = 78

Double Team:
SKORGE cannot generate more clones
EN Cost: 4
EN: 45 - 4 = 41

Razor Leaf:
Hit Check (7500): 4827, hit
Crit Check (1250): 2966, no crit
Damage: (6 + 3 + (4 * 1.5) - (2 * 1.5)) * 1 = 12
EN Cost: 4 - 1 = 3
HP: 80 - 12 = 68
EN: 100 - 3 = 97

Sandstorm Damage: 78 - 2 = 76

Dragon Rage:
HP: 76 - 10 = 66
EN Cost: 5 - 1 = 4
EN: 41 - 4 = 37

Body Slam:
Hit Check (8000): 8720, Miss
EN Cost: 5 + 2/3
EN: 97 - (5 + 2/3) = 91 + 1/3

Sandstorm Damage: 66 - 2 = 64

Dragon Claw:
Crit Check (625): 1909, nope
Damage: (8 + 3 + (3 * 1.5) - (3 * 1.5)) * 1 = 11
EN Cost: 6 - 1 = 5
HP: 64 - 11 = 53
EN: 37 - 5 = 32

Seed Bomb:
Hit Check (8000): 2867, hit
Crit Check (625): 2539, nope
Damage: (8 + 3 + (4 * 1.5) - (2 * 1.5)) * 1 = 14
EN Cost: 6 - 1 = 5
HP: 68 - 14 = 54
EN: (91 + 1/3) - 5 = 86 + 1/3

Sandstorm Damage: 53 - 2 = 51

Ana the Turtwig
HP: 51
EN: 86
Stats: 4/3/2/2/46
Field:
Stealth Rock

SKORGE the Gible
HP: 54
EN: 32
+1 KOC
+8% Accuracy​

It is....finally gone....for now....

Seed Bomb -> Body Slam -> Seed Bomb

If Double Team, use Razor Leaf that action
If Gible is underground when you would attack it, use Synthesis that action the first time, Withdraw the next and Synthesis the third, pushing back every single time.

Keep on the offensive gible. We can't let up.

"Bitch, please. Who do you think I am?"

Lol had to edit to move the sprite over.

Last edited:
Ute hasnt been on since Friday....i am afraid something might have happened....i will request a sub-ref tomorrow (or ealier, if someone on IRC agrees to take it), if thats alright with you, Gold.

Ute hasnt been on since Friday....i am afraid something might have happened....i will request a sub-ref tomorrow (or ealier, if someone on IRC agrees to take it), if thats alright with you, Gold.
I like to give refs the benefit of the doubt, with a seven day dq time, even if not listed in the rules. So tomorrow sounds good.

Well, looks like this battle is in need of a sub-ref. Having to wait for a whole week to pass.... Wow.

Pre-round:

Turtwig [Ana] (F)
HP
: 51
Energy: 86
Stats: 4/3/2/2/26
Abilities: Overgrow
Other: -10% Evasion

Gible [SKORGE] (M)
HP
: 54
Energy: 32
Abilities: Sand Veil
Other: +8% Accuracy

It is now mid-battle in the Arena, and Ana-Turtwig is now facing down SKORGE-Gible, who seems to suddenly have developed anthropomorphic qualities in its fifth round in battle. Gible lunges at Turtwig and slashes at it with its Dragon Claws, knocking back Turtwig, who then fires highly explosive Bomb-like Seeds at Gible, taking a good chunk out of its health. Gible becomes enraged by this, however, and belches a jet of blue Dragon fire at Turtwig, who retaliates with a powerful Body Slam, before Gible slashes at it one last time with its Claws, imbued with the power of Dragons, and then gets knocked down a notch by another barrage of Seed Bombs fired by Turtwig.
Action 1:
Gible used Dragon Claw
[to crit <625] 3437 no
(8 + 3 + 4.5 - 4.5) = 11 damage
-9 energy

Turtwig used Seed Bomb
[to crit <625] 6940 no
(8 + 3 + 6 - 3) = 14 damage
-9 energy

Action 2:
Gible used Dragon Rage
10 damage
-4 energy

Turtwig used Body Slam
[to crit <625] 1790 no
[to paralyze <3000] 6881 no
(8 + 6 - 3) = 11 damage
-5 energy

Action 3:
Gible used Dragon Claw
[to crit <625] 2411 no
(8 + 3 + 4.5 - 4.5) = 11 damage
-5 energy

Turtwig used Seed Bomb
[to crit <625] 5067
(8 + 3 + 6 + 3 - 3) = 17 damage
-5 energy

Post-round:

Turtwig [Ana] (F)
HP
: 19
Energy: 69

Gible [SKORGE] (M)
HP
: 13
Energy: 14

Last edited:

"Thank you gible. You have exceeded my expectations, and turned a horrible move into an equal match. You deserve a nice retreat after this, for your hard work towards the cause."

"Yeah, but mister wise-ass who thinks he can just freely comment on my voice is really starting to piss me off. Who the hell does he think he is?"

"Hey now, -- That's -- You shouldn't -- Aw.....

He didn't mean that. Don't listen to him"

" -__-

Shut the fuck up you stupid pussy pansy."

"Go wait in the god damn car skorge."

"But--"

"I said go. And you fucked up my text color
last time too."

"Fine."

"Thank you skorge. I shouldn't have yelled. I'm sorry."

"It's cool man. It's all good."

"Now, where were we? Ah, right. Actions. Ordering. Lemme see now....."

Outrage - Outrage - Outrage

If successful protective/evasive move is used chill and push back.

If synthesis is ordered be insanely pissed off. (Switch to sandstorm, limit once, and push back, but not if it would prevent me from using outrage this round.)

*Phew* This one is almost over...get ready, Paul, that Nidoran isnt going down without a fight.

Paul....?

Turning around once again, Ana sees Paul being glomped by a volcano bakemeat beast.

gggrrr....herrrk!!!

Isnt that the thing that destroyed Poketopia? Just hang on, i will....

No, he is friendly. Lets keep him!

Paul.....

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

.....Fine, we will ask Matezoide.

Seed Bomb*3

Yes, i used Wanderer's volcano bakemeat short plot and the Grimer sprite because i am terrible when it comes to making histories.

Pre-round:

Turtwig [Ana] (F)
HP
: 19
Energy: 69

Gible [SKORGE] (M)
HP
: 13
Energy: 14

As the battle rages on, Gible, seemingly Outraged from those comments I made last reffing, takes out its frustrations on Turtwig, who almost falls, but Turtwig fights through the pain and fires a round of Bomb-like Seeds at Gible, which detonate on impact and knock it unconscious.
Action 1:
Gible used Outrage
[to crit <625] 4780 no
(12 + 3 + 4.5 - 4.5) = 15 damage
-7 energy

Turtwig used Seed Bomb
[to crit <625] 2982 no
(8 + 3 + 3 + 6 - 3) = 17 damage
-9 energy

Gible fainted

Post-round:

Turtwig [Ana] (F)

HP
: 4
Energy: 60

Gible [SKORGE] (M)
HP
: -4
Energy: 7
Other: +8% Accuracy. Fainted

Go Nidoran @ Once Again the ever so cool and popular nothing!

"For Skorge!"

"Sup.

Hmm..... It appears solid v***** over there got a new custom sprite for me since I started this match."

"You're tripping, man, I don't know what you're talking about...."

"Mm-hmmm. Of course you don't. Look at me."

"...........

Now then.. Nidoran! Let's do this!"

"Right!"

Hum....guess i forgot to purchase Endure lol.

Anyway, Body-Slam*3

If Dig, use Synthesis that action
If Substitute, use Synthesis that action

Substitute ( 25 hp) - Sludge Bomb - Ice Beam

If turty faints switch all actions to chill.

If ice beam would not land the ko switch that action to sludge bomb

Last edited:
Pre-round:

Turtwig [Ana] (F)
HP
: 4
Energy: 60

Nidoran♂ (Tyrannus Mactator) (Male)
HP
: 90
Energy : 100
Stats: 2/2/3/1/50
Abilities: Poison Point / Rivalry
Other : None

After Gible is returned to its Pokeball, S0L1D G0LD sends out Tyrannus Mactator-Nidoran♂, and the battle continues. Nidoran starts off by creating a doll in its own image to Substitute for it, while Turtwig, who expected exactly this kind of move, draws energy from the sun to heal itself using Photosynthesis. Nidoran won't have any of that, though, and fires a blob of toxic Sludge shaped into a Bomb-like form at Turtwig, nullifying its healing and then some. Turtwig stands strong, though, and Body Slams Nidoran, although its substitute took the attack, leaving Nidoran unscathed. Nidoran then decides to finish this, and fires a Beam of an Icy, liquid nitrogen like energy at Turtwig, knocking it out.
Action 1:
Nidoran used Substitute
Nidoran lost some of its health (-25 HP)
Nidoran created a substitute
-24 energy

Turtwig used Synthesis
(+20 HP)
-14 energy

Action 2:
Nidoran used Sludge Bomb
[to crit <625] 7381 no
[to poison <3000] 9658 no
[(9 + 3 + 4.5 - 2) * 1.5] = 21.75 damage
-6 energy

Turtwig used Body Slam
[to crit <625] 4301
(8 + 6 - 3) = 11 damage
-5 energy

Action 3:
Nidoran used Ice Beam
[to crit <625] 2545 no
[to freeze <1000] 7852
[(10 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5] = 16.75 damage

Turtwig fainted

Post-round:

Turtwig [Ana] (F)
HP
: -14
Energy: 41
Other: -10% Evasion. Fainted

Nidoran♂ (Tyrannus Mactator) (Male)
HP
: 65
Energy : 63
Stats: 2/2/3/1/50
Abilities: Poison Point / Rivalry
Other : Substitute (14 HP)

Matezoide sends out/equips.
S0L1D G0LD gets an easier to type name orders.
Matezoide orders.
I ref.

*growl that raises into a screech*

"Excellent
. Nidoran's........ Explosive temperant around the male sex shall prove to be you undoing. Let's see you stomach this."

Poison point OFF

Dig - Sludge Bomb - Dig

If successful protective/evasive move is used switch action that turn to chill and push back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)