Back to the Basics[RBY Tournament] Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I suppose I did overkill it previously, sorry. But there's only a couple days left, I've been on NBS everyday, and I'm still getting no response from SilentEcho.

Im on the server just waiting for you.

Lost really dont know anything about rby gg.

If you need any more old-timers for subs, feel free to include me. I've been R/B/Y'ing since before Netbattle was (and helped beta test 0.9.3 & 0.9.4 on the old Netbattle Forums)

I'll be outta town until Monday, however.

3 Hypnosis hits and his starter wakes up three times in a row. On the forth I miss of course.

Off chance his Blizzard freezes my Chansey like not too long after.

gg much?

obviously I lost.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Sorry guys I've been in St Louis for the VGC so I haven't been around. I will sort everything out tomorrow.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
alright guys, i've shifted the deadline up by a week to july 6th!

also, a few subs have been made, please get your battles done guys:

in:
Sandslash
BlueKirby
gunbladelad

out:
nizik
mordock
bad ass

OK, as I'm in the UK, those of you on the west coast USA will need to be on early to catch me.

I'll pop onto the server whenever I can, but the people playing against me are best sending a PM to arrange a time. I'm unlikely to be on after Midnight UK time(At present GMT+1 due to British Summer Time), however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)