Base Stats, Move Data, Egg Moves, and Dream World Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garchompi

Banned deucer.
Noticed another thing about the Ice moves.
No pokemon learns them via level-up, but they're most likely Kyuremu's signature moves.

Kyuremu actually has another level 50 signature move which is just a better version of Icy Wind, while Reshiram and Zekrom learn Cross Fire and Cross Thunder at the same level.

If you notice both Reshiram and Zekrom learn another signature move each, a 130 BP 85% accuracy move at level 100 that can burn/paralyze respectively (Reshi's is fire/special, Zekrom's electric/physical).

My guess is that Kyuremu will eventually get 2 altered formes, a physical and a special one, each of them learning the corresponding move.

There were already several hints about this possibility (660 BST instead of 685, lolPressure as ability, puny design compared to the other two dragons and it finds itself in the same position Giratina was in D/P), this just adds more chances it's indeed that way.

I noticed something about Thunderwave:
Thunder Wave: Other Electric Power: --- / Accuracy: 100 Effect: Paralyzes opponent. (Not affected by type immunities.)

ParaSpam please.

Code:
M521    Electric    Special    70    100    Switch with ally
uturn! but with an immunity (i'm not sure if immunities block the effect though) -- emonga is the only one who gets it
Are you serious -_-

I guess I can always hope Emonga spreads it around as an egg move . . .

Well, nothing, but at least it means that Stealth Rock isn't going to run amok amongst the Gen V additions, when it comes to accessability.
Exactly! And any old pokemon that might want to hold onto SR will have to weigh that choice with missing out on possible new lvl up/egg moves, abilities, etc.

Denchura doesn't learn Thunder by level up, but it does learn Bug Buzz. If Thunder is a move tutor or TM move it better learn it...

Outrage: Physical Dragon Power: 120 / Accuracy: 100 Effect: If this attack is successful, the effect begins. Effect lasts for two or three rounds, including the current round. During effect, user uses this attack during each of its turns and can't take any other action. [When user uses this attack this way during the last round of the effect, it becomes confused at the end of that round], unless it's already confused. Effect ends without causing confusion if this attack's type is ineffective against opponent's types [before the last round of the effect], if user is prevented from using this attack, or when user falls asleep, becomes frozen, or is replaced [before the last round of the effect]. If user is asleep, this attack deals damage and lasts one turn (doesn't cause confusion).
Does this mean that if Outrage is used on a Steel type...there is no confusion? If so...

Is anyone else looking at new Pokémon's learnlists? Urugamosu's seems to be quite awesome, with moves like a SpAtk, SpDef, Speed boosting move, the Flying typed Thunder and an 80 BP Special Fire move that may raise Special Attack

I don't know, this could be very useful. We have a number of mixed sweepers that would heavily benefit from it.

Level up wise though, a few select Pokemon get it.

Tauros (Physical boost finally, and now the Option of a Life Orb +1 Fire Blast against flying Steels looks lovely)
Abagoora (108 Atk, 83 SpAtk)

M526 Normal Other --- --- Raises Attack and Special Attack

Does this mean that if Outrage is used on a Steel type...there is no confusion? If so...
I saw this as well.. it would be insane if Outrage suddenly stop when it hits a Steel type. It gives the Dragons the chance to Earthquake/Fire move, or switch out. My, oh my. In pure theorymon, I believe banning a move would be far superior then banning 90% of the Dragons.

Disable: Other Normal Power: --- / Accuracy: 100
Glare: Other Normal Power: --- / Accuracy: 90
GrassWhistle: Other Grass Power: --- / Accuracy: 55
Hypnosis: Other Psychic Power: --- / Accuracy: 60
Leech Seed: Other Grass Power: --- / Accuracy: 90
Sing: Other Normal Power: --- / Accuracy: 55
Toxic: Other Poison Power: --- / Accuracy: 90
Will-o-Wisp: Other Fire Power: --- / Accuracy: 75

Yay for Toxic, Glare, and Disable, boo for Will-O-Wisp and Hypnosis. Especially WoW--if there was any move I wanted to get an accuracy boost, it was that one. In other news, Sing and GrassWhistle still suck, but I wasn't expecting anything better. I'm okay with Leech Seed staying where it was.

Other noticeables:
Crabhammer now has 90 acc. Yay for Kingler.
Rest is now 3 turns. Take that Crocune
Perish Song takes 4 turns. Um...boo?
ExtremeSpeed only has Priority 1. Boo.
Bullet Seed went from 10 to 25.
Drain Punch now has 75 BP instead of 60.

I have two things to say.

1.Blaziken

2.Speed Boost

Finally, Blazi will be OU!

EDIT: THE ALREADY HUGE FIRE/GHOST NOW HAS SHADOW TAG!

*run away in fear*

edit2: Oh, yeah. I forgot we CAN'T run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)