BATTLE CITY II - [TOP 12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
RAH RAH BATTLE CITY II RAH RAH | SIGNUPS | ROUND 1 | ROUND 2 | ROUND 3

shoutouts to YGO for the shitty battle city logo and to karpman for adding a touch of mons
You begin the tournament with two (2) Star Chips that you can wager in ORAS OU battles for this tournament. You must wager at least one (1) Star Chip per match. If you drop to 0 Star Chips, you lose and are removed from the tournament. If you collect eight (8) Star Chips, you will advance to the next round! Beware: do NOT accept any wagers that would push you above eight Star Chips - both players will receive a penalty by doing so and excess Star Chips will be handled accordingly.

---

The tournament is now single-elimination, best of 3 (ORAS OU). Later rounds (likely top 12 and up) will request that you post replays: please be aware of this now.

---

ROUND FOUR - TOP 12

tyrannosaurusshrekted vs boudouche
Heatedline vs Nails
TewMew vs ZoroDark
pokebasket vs Regnite
wish killer vs Tele
BelmontGabriel vs Robert.

4/6 matches completed!

Deadline is in one week, on September 9th at midnight EST.

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
tyrannosaurusshrekted vs boudouche
Heatedline vs Nails
TewMew vs ZoroDark
pokebasket
vs Regnite
wish killer vs Tele

zoro or boud to take it all oo

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
yrannosaurusshrekted vs boudouche
Heatedline vs Nails
TewMew vs ZoroDark
pokebasket vs Regnite
wish killer vs Tele

Tele

a quality human being
tentative n°1
tentative n°2

lel this dude is actually trash. i request the activity win just in case we cant get it done before the deadline (which seems very likely to happen given the attitude of my opponent) since im going to be busy irl from the start of the next week and i also have a tough schedule for the weekend with ru open uu open and smogontour coming up

Shaka Brah

Banned deucer.
tentative n°1
tentative n°2

lel this dude is actually trash. i request the activity win just in case we cant get it done before the deadline (which seems very likely to happen given the attitude of my opponent) since im going to be busy irl from the start of the next week and i also have a tough schedule for the weekend with ru open uu open and smogontour coming up
Chill out, I haven't even made any teams to play you yet and the round was announced yesterday. If you scheduled with me that you wanted to play today or tomorrow like a normal person instead of stalking my games and demanding to "play now" we could have played today or tomorrow because I would have prepped faster. Use the VM walls, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)