Challenging the BIRKAL

1vs1 NFE
1 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
All abilities
Training Items
No Switch
1 Sub

Arena: An open field with tall grass. It is raining quite hard.

Hmmm. Why not test this....

Open 2v2 Doubles, 1 FE and 1 LC
2 Day DQ
Training Items
Switch = sqrt (-1)
2 Subs
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Simulatron: Genshi

Format: All
Complexity: Moderate-Intense
Field Type: Fire/Ground
Restrictions: No Water, No Rain or Hail
"This simulator gives an accurate depiction of the harsh jungle-like environment of Genshi, the first planet in the Nanairo System! The exotic trees and beautiful landscape carve out the planet, but watch out for volcanos and the lava in the middle! Also, by being close to the sun, hail and rain dont seem to do much anyways! The heat is also pretty intense, strengthening fire and weakening water! Also, the area is geologically active, so moves like Earthquake work better than usual."
--
Summary:
The heat on Genshi is strong, but not strong enough as to make it hurtful. All Fire-Type moves' final damage is increased by 1, while all Water-Type moves' final damage is decreased by 1. Stacks with Sun.
No water but plenty of grass. However, Surf is usable with the lava, being treated as a Fire-Type move.
Rain and Hail cannot be summoned due to the proximity to the Sun. Sandstorm may still be summoned.
The geologically active area makes Earthquake, Dig, Magnitude and Fissure have an extra 2 BAP.
Taking if maserato backs up (or if you have another slot and want to try)
Maserato backed up, so I still kinda need a ref for this.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Challenging imanalt to a 3v3 NFE / Weak FE triples!

1 Day DQ
Training Items
Switch = Can't
2 Subs
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: ASB Arena

CHALLENGING TEXAS

2v2 FE Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 subs
Items = Training

He/the ref can decide the rest

Also issuing two OPEN CHALLENGES BECAUSE I CAN

2v2 Babysitter singles (1 FE, 1 NFE/LC)
2 Day DQ
2 subs
Items = Training

Opponent/ref can decide the rest for these too

EDIT: Just a note for the ref/other acceptors, Engi is only taking one of these battles
Me

All Abilities

Ref can pick the rest
no time to do any serious battling but i can do this!

1 ability
switch ok
infinite recs / chills
arena: i don't particularly care
And I'll take the other one!

Switch: OK
Abilities: All
Recoveries: 2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Obsidian Badlands
Field Type- Rock/Ground
Complexity- Simple/Moderate
Format- All
Restrictions- All weather can be used except Sunny Day, No water source

Obsidian Badlands: One of the harshest places out there, the Obsidian Badlands used to be a chain of volcanoes. One day a Heatran erupted from its slumber underneath the volcanoes. Enraged for some unknown reason, the Heatran released an explosive amount of power. The beast channeled the power through its home, and without warning all of the Volcanoes burst open, lava and flames searing the surface. Water types from near and far quickly extinguished the lava, hardening it to the point of transformation. Because of the rapid cooling the lava became obsidian, a black glassy rock. Also the lava went everywhere, so area is coated here and there with thick plates or spikes of obsidian. The black rock gives the already daunting place a dark demeanor, and only the most fearless of trainers train and battle here. In the center of this craggy place is Obsidian Pillar, the only remains of the largest volcano. Its sheer size disheartens the bravest pokemon, and its sharp edges and spikes could fall onto unsuspecting victims at anytime. The weather here is always stormy, though it only rains once every few months. Because of this the place is always in a severe drought. The ground is able to be dug up, but you must be careful; the obsidian is unsteady in some places.

Summary: Weather is always stormy, though it rarely rains. Rain, sandstorms, and hail can be summoned. Digging and using earthquake is ok, but at your own risk.​
These three matches still need refs :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)