[Beginner] Back to the Basics Mafia - The Many win!

I told the mafia, if they wanted ANY chance, they'd let me be lynched and call into question spiffy's leadership... But no, they kill me instead. Sheesh........

Edit: Mafia=rare555, Some others that are still alive but almost dead...

Edit: No way i'm letting spiffy lead another mafia...

Edit: Spiffy ruined my first chance at winning mafia... in a sweep no doubt.... grrrrrrr.... I was right about to fall in line after cleaning you when you put me up for suspicion. HMPH.

I told the mafia, if they wanted ANY chance, they'd let me be lynched and call into question spiffy's leadership... But no, they kill me instead. Sheesh........

Edit: Mafia=rare555, Some others that are still alive but almost dead...

Edit: No way i'm letting spiffy lead another mafia...

Edit: Spiffy ruined my first chance at winning mafia... in a sweep no doubt.... grrrrrrr.... I was right about to fall in line after cleaning you when you put me up for suspicion. HMPH.
Why the hell would you want the Mafia to have a chance of winning? And I find it very funny that everyone is saying that they don't want me to lead again when I brought you all a win. It may not have been fun, but that's the way it goes in pretty much every mafia game. The village leader leaves you in the dark, unless your cleaned; and you don't have time to be cleaned as there were better targets to be inspected than you, J-Man.

Uhh. RaRe55 died already...

And, like Darkamber8828 said, you did win. Congrats.

I'll be completely honest, if you don't like the village leader system then don't play the basic mafias. You can complain about being left in the dark all you want, but at the end of the day this is by far the best system for the village to win. You say you don't want Spiffy to lead, yet he's done almost a perfect job of leading. Info leaks have been kept to a minimum and we've lynched a mafia every cycle. The fact of the matter is, this is how every single 2 mafia vs. 1 village game is going to be played from here on in, so if you don't like it, don't play them, because the complaining isn't going to stop people from doing it because it works.

Dear badalcristiano,
You are Lord Voldemort.

You are Tom Marvolo Riddle. You created your new name to show your power. You tried to gain immortality, but you were eventually killed.

At night, you may send Aura Guardian a PM with title "Night x - Imperio USER". USER will vanish for a full day/night cycle. While most users will not be allowed to talk to anyone, there is an item that reduces the effects of kidnapping to a simple vote nullification and hooked/untargetable the next night.

If both your team's killer and back-up killer die, you will take over the kill. The PM title for your kill will be "Night x - Kill USER". If you take over this power, then your kidnap ability <snip>.

<possible snip>

You are aligned with The Terrible. You win if The Terrible eliminate all hostile threats.

Role PM right there Lynch badalcristiano

I'm sorry to deadtalk but outing our kidnapper and backup killer is NOT the way to contact us. Are you complete (BAN ME PLEASE)s or just trying to act smart? Seriously, the idiocy behind this was killing me, Jesus christ. -.-

Next time you want to collude with the other mafia don't post one of their member's role PM IN THE FUCKING THREAD.
Actually he was acting of his own accord there... we didn't tell him to do that. At least two monsters were PM'd in an attempt to collab.

It's not like winning when you are alive... You can't really celebrate anything when you're dead, cause your dead...
Actually, if I died right now, and Spiffy killed all the bad guys, I'd say something like "Yay, we won!"

If I didn't die, and Spiffy killed all the bad guys, I'd say something like "Yay, we won!"

sigh... my problem was being told i was cleaned and still being kept in the dark... and it wasn't just the mafia telling me. i think the only guys i talked to were mafia because nobody kept me informed. Beyond Day 1, my behavior was unwarranted and idiotic and i appologize for it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)