[Beginner] PMD Mafia - Game Over! D.A.D. and Lady Salamence win!

LKK: The reason I pestered you yesterday for your role name (sorry about that, BTW) was because I thought it was a relatively harmless piece of info to share. I suppose I was a bit rash about it – should’ve realised that not everyone would think the same way. I’ll also like to confirm that I’m not any way trying to campaign for village leadership. I was just hoping to offer an alternative plan of action that would probably seem more harmless and thus more agreeable. Again, sorry if my over-eagerness yesterday made me seem rude or suspicious… I guess I’m still just trying to get the hang of things.

Also, your reasoning in your last post seems logical enough, so I’ll jump aboard this lynch-train:

Earthquake TalkingLion

Let’s see if we can end this day on a good note!

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
auramaster said:
Dear New World Order
You are Zigzagoon

You are one sneaky fellow. While you look relatively harmless, you are actually constantly snooping around, finding out everyone's private information. You use your sleuthing skills to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Odor Sleuth <User>”. You will use Odor Sleuth on <User> to identify them. But instead of getting rid of their annoying evasion boosts, you will learn the name of their role.

You are allied with the Z.E.R.G. You win if the Z.E.R.G. eliminate all threats.
I sent this into LoudKirbyKing a while back. TalkingLion is merely trying to redirect. As well, why the hell would Drowzee be on an "army of darkness"? Its freaking weak to dark type moves.

Dear New World Order
You are Zigzagoon

You are one sneaky fellow. While you look relatively harmless, you are actually constantly snooping around, finding out everyone's private information. You use your sleuthing skills to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Odor Sleuth <User>”. You will use Odor Sleuth on <User> to identify them. But instead of getting rid of their annoying evasion boosts, you will learn the name of their role.

You are allied with the Z.E.R.G. You win if the Z.E.R.G. eliminate all threats.
In case NWO comes back to edit his post, the above is the unedited, original version of it, complete with a few inconsistencies:

The source of the Zigzagoon image:

"http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/263.png"

All other images came from serebii.net. In addition, the image is a hyperlink.

Also, in all other PMs I have seen, the user in <USER> is fully capped, rather than being written as <User>. I'm pretty sure this claim is false.

EDIT: Also, I just talked to NWO on IRC asking for his results from last night; he told me that he'd been "sleeped". Pretty sure that's suspicious too.

From IRC:

22:28 TalkingLion IF YOU ARE IN D.A.D.
22:28 TalkingLion OM ME SO WE CAN COMBINE FORCES AGAINST THE VILLAGERS/TRAITORS
22:28 TalkingLion *PM

In the main chat. Just...like that...
...I'm speechless.

MAJORITYLINE

You all stand around for a bit in the room arguing about who to kill. Finally, loudkirbyking steps up.

"Hey guys! Let's kill TalkingLion!"

Most of you agree, although TalkingLion waves around a piece of paper for a bit telling people to lynch New World Order. Nobody is swayed in the slightest.

You surround TalkingLion's ghostly body, but he slips away by becoming immaterial. The nonsense is ended by a Foresight-aided Focus Blast from auramaster. His vaporized body left behind a piece of paper for you to read.

auramaster said:
Dear TalkingLion,
auramaster said:
You are Gengar.

You are a tricky Ghost Pokemon that was once human. You plotted all kinds of trouble for the local heroes, but you were defeated and humiliated. You will use your sneaky nature to aid the M.O.M. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Sneak behind <USER>”. You will sneak behind <USER> and steal his Role PM when he isn’t looking.

Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the M.O.M. You win if the M.O.M. eliminates all threats.
Happy at the successful vote, you return to your corners of the room. The shinyskarmory screeches in his avian voice,"It is now Night 1. All actions are usable, including kills. Take care of yourself tonight. The night will end at 2145 GMT on Sunday, or when all actions are in."

You eat your apples and retire to bed. But a voice speaks to you all first.
Mysterious Voice said:
C.....y......h........dan...r.....
And then all was quiet in the Tower.

Okay, I think I've given enough reason to prove my leading abilities and village-ness. I expect some role PM's and what you did N0 PM's so I can figure out more mafia. After getting some more info from a couple users, all ready have a target in mind, but it never hurts to get more targets in mind, more info, everything. If we can find out 2 more mafia tonight, then obviously we got one epic win for the village. That's my goal, so I need everyone's help with this.

22:20 <~auramaster> Sigh...missed another update :(
22:20 <~auramaster> Now I feel bad for shiny having to do the first two updates by himself in his first time hosting

Semi-related note, all Nights last a maximum of 48 hours, so Night 1 ends Monday at 2:30 GMT, or when all night actions are sent in.

Not sure if this is a big deal, but...
<chomzloh> hello

<chomzloh> could i just confirm something?

<auramaster> Ok

<auramaster> What?

<chomzloh> do some of the role pms have errors with the placement of periods/full stops?

<auramaster> Full stop?

<auramaster> (Sorry trying out a new game)

<chomzloh> yeah

<chomzloh> as in

<chomzloh> "you win if the Z.E.R.G(missing period) eliminate all threats"

[18:10] <auramaster> Oh ok

[18:11] <auramaster> The answer is maybe

[18:11] <chomzloh> allllllll rite then

[18:11] <chomzloh> thanks

[18:11] <auramaster> You're welcome :) Not sure how much help that was though

[18:11] <chomzloh> not much tbh :P

[18:12] <chomzloh> i'd pegged someone as mafia cause of that missing period

[18:12] <chomzloh> but now im not sure

[18:12] <auramaster> We tried to make the PMs as consistent as possible, but we are only human, so it's possible we made a mistake

I guess missing periods in role PMs doesn't necessarily make one false - I just realised there's one in my own. :P

It's irrelevant, right now, I think.
The Drowzee role PM is almost certainly forged.
Hey guys stop trying to lynch me when you should be focusing on the real enemy here
auramaster said:
Dear New World Order
You are Drowzee

You are a petty criminal who will later become a reformed character Right now youre working for Darkrai to get yourself money to buy apples because you dont particularly care how the world turns out as long as you get your paycheck You will use your hypnotic powers to aid the DAD in this game

Every night you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title NX Use Hypnosis on USER Since Hypnosis has 100 accuracy in Mystery Dungeon USER will fall asleep and be unable to perform their action that night

Your teams details are in a separate PM

You are allied with the DAD You win if the DAD eliminate all threats

So I guess im gonna just Lynch New World Order
There isn't a single bit of punctuation in the entire role PM. Not one.
So this probably isn't New World Order's role PM, unless Auramaster took a break from writing roles to drink bleach or something.
Notice where else there isn't punctuation? That's right, kiddos, in TalkingLion's posts. So...forged.

Even so, NWO is acting a tad strange.
He voted to lynch Metal Bagon for some reason. (Could have just been revenge for the beginning of the thread)
Also, the reasons given in Chomzloh's post. (PM seems fishy, claimed to have been hooked, etc.)

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
hxy guys, i havx this post rxstrict that txlls mx to rxplacx all x's with x's. i'm just saying that i'm still watching the gamx, and not surx what to do yxt

@Box, as Chomzloh pointed out in his post, the image is from a different place as the other images and "<User>" isn't in all caps.

I also just noticed that there's no punctuation in the bit above the picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)