Best Users of EVIOLITE

I like Gothorita in DW because it can use an epic Torment set with Torment/Sub/Protect/some attack move with TSpikes, stalls the shizzle out of pokemon.

Arcanine now has CC, so Porygon cant come in against Flash Fire ones. Im not sure how it fares against Intimidate ones.

How about magnemite? or murkrow? is porygon2 uu, it should be here
Magneton is also NFE, so you may as well use him instead of Magnimite. I use Evolite Murkrow, but I have to go now, I'll update with a set when I get a chance.

Murkow @ Evolite
nature: Sassy
ability: Mischievous Heart
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
move1: Perish Song
move2: Mean Look
move3: Roost
move4: Taunt/Fly

no lum berry means he'd more susceptible to status, especially burn means you should carry a Cleric on you, either way 100% acc Dynamic Punch is generally useful. Maybe I should try him out in RU.

Vigoroth is my favorite.

Higher SpD than Gurdurr, doesn't have to worry about Yanmega Air Slashes or any other flying type, nor doesn't have to worry about Zam.

sleep doesnt activate guts, porygon 2 is OU (unless it dropped down, then im being derp) and while i havent tested that tangela, regenerator and leech seed dont really compliment each other as youd have to set it up EVERY time you switch in, tangrowth enjoys those lefties

sleep doesnt activate guts, porygon 2 is OU (unless it dropped down, then im being derp) and while i havent tested that tangela, regenerator and leech seed dont really compliment each other as youd have to set it up EVERY time you switch in, tangrowth enjoys those lefties
http://www.smogon.com/dp/abilities/guts
Guts

When this Pokémon is affected by burn, paralysis, poison, or sleep, its Attack is increased by 50%. Guts ignores burn's Attack drop.
Pwnd.

I've seen Duosion being used as a great Eviolite user. Gets instant recovery, has the same Base Sp.Atk as Reuniclus and gets better bulk because of Eviolite.

I've seen Duosion being used as a great Eviolite user. Gets instant recovery, has the same Base Sp.Atk as Reuniclus and gets better bulk because of Eviolite.
Reuniclus is still bulkier then Duosion even with evolite. I'm gonna assume the standard Reuniclus and Duosion both have max HP and Def with Bold Nature.

Max HP and Def EV Bold Reuniclus = 424 HP + 273 Def = 697 Total
Max HP and Def EV Bold Duosion + Evolite = 334 HP + 218 (1.5) Def = 334 HP + 327 Def = 661 Total

697 > 661

Reuniclus has a lot more HP

I'm not confident about my calculations though, anyone else can confirm my calculations?

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Defense is calculated by multiplying the two numbers together.

115752 (Reuniclus) / 109218 (Duosion) = Reuniclus is about 5.98% more bulky.

So much is wrong with that statement. With Eviolite, Tangela is practically begging for Leech Seed or some type of recovery, Regenerator is kind of a bonus. And the set-up comment pretty much goes for many things in the metagame so IDK what you are saying...

Leech Seed is actually better with Regenerator because Leech Seed also benefits the entire team. I'm not sure if you are actually misunderstanding the mechanics of Leech Seed here.

P2 is OU but it's not really that great in OU right now(its like one of the last few) so it does have a chance of popping down. The stats ain't out yet, so just wait.

I know Rhydon was previously mentioned but he walls Arcanine amazingly. Taking a max using a 252/252 set up of 336 (81%) from LO Adamant 252 Arcanine and a max of 63 (0.15%) from Flare Blitz. Sadly he needs to run RestTalk to recover but this bulk is undeniable. So if you have an Arcanine problem run Eviolite Rhydon.

pretty sure it did, but for some reason i thought they changed it this gen, so much changed, nerfed sleep, nerfed encore, nerfed non-attacking strats,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)