BIG_BIGEST_N10

Or if you are confused with there being 2 times more recruiters than factions you might as well join my freelancer list and wait for the mole recruiters to be outed.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Or if you are confused with there being 2 times more recruiters than factions you might as well join my freelancer list and wait for the mole recruiters to be outed.
Uh yeah instead of putting your info into the hands of a freelancer, let's make a group of freelancers where everyone has the info, great idea.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
I want claims guys so chop chop, all the other factions are the losing factions!

I also want duracells... or maybe energizers but those kinda suck

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
You know very well pink rabbits with sunglasses are much better than pink rabbits without them!

know what fuck it ENERGIZERS RULE

this guy doesn't

In order to confirm that I am a legit recruiter, I hereby announce that I represent the interests of the Really Weird Eggs. If you wish to join a legit faction, instead of these other factions that will use you and recruit their friends/more powerful roles, then you best be contacting me.

Uh yeah instead of putting your info into the hands of a freelancer, let's make a group of freelancers where everyone has the info, great idea.
This

The members of the freelancer faction have no info except smogon names.

E: The list is now public. To see it join the channel. To join the list join the channel. See linked post for details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)