billymills Mafia [Game Over :O]

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Xi died at the hands of the lynch today. He had... such a... magnificent beard ;_;

Xi also went by the name of Fatecrashers. Poor Fatecrashers. He was:
Dear Xi,
You are Etbin Kristan.

You were a Slovenian politician on the Social Democrat party. While I’m certain you did a bunch of other interesting things, I can’t read the rest of your Wikipedia page because I am too distracted by your unbelievably magnificent beard.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Hide <alias>’s items in my ballin’ beard.” You will take <alias>’s items and hide them in your beard. <alias> will have no idea where they went.

Additionally, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Check to see if <item> is legitimate.” You will check to see if <item> is a real item or a fake. Who knows what that means! You must have <item> in your possession to use this role.

Once you have determined that an item is real, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Stash <item> away in my ballin’ mustache.” You will stash <item> in your mustache for safe keeping. Once this has been done, any attempts to steal <item> will not fully succeed. <item> will need to be stolen a second time in order for it to leave your side.

If you win the game, all items you are holding will disappear.

<snip>

You are allied with YOURSELF. You win if you are holding 5 real items that you have confirmed to be real.
Aliases who voted for Xi:
Gamma
Delta
Zeta
Eta
Iota
Kappa
Mu
Omicron
Pi
Sigma
Tau
Upsilon
Psi
Omega

What a day!

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends 48 hours as of this post. Kills will work tonight.

if you need the empire dead talk to me

it is in everyone's interests to do so, as daletterel will just lead this village to victory if you don't. you've been warned!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
I will sub all of you out if you don't send in night actions. There's a line of about 10 other people who would love to be in this game right now. I gave you the opportunity to play in this game, and if you don't play, I'll sub you out for someone who's actually interested.

EDIT: If you're a villager and you think you have no night action, you should read the rules.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
After an eventful night, a bunch of you got together and noticed that one more letter had been forcibly removed from the alphabet. This letter was Mu. You can tell from the silverware in his dead hands that he must have been GeneralSpoon. He was:
Dear Mu,
You are 20200 Donbacky.

You are a small asteroid in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. After doing some external research, I found that you were named after the stage name of the Italian singer Aldo Capony.

Since you are so small, it is very easy for you to fly past Earth unnoticed. At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Flying by <alias>.” You will look at <alias> as you fly past Earth from millions of miles away and you will be able to deduce <alias>’s night action.

You are unfortunately an asteroid, and this makes spying difficult, because there are many asteroids between you and Earth at any given time. If could be easier if only you had something to pat away these pesky asteroids that keep getting in-between you and Earth, obstructing your view. Ideally, you could get a Canoe Oar to do this for you.

You are allied with The Empire. You win if The Empire is the last team standing and you exit the game with the Canoe Oar in your possession.
He was not holding the Canoe Oar when he died. This means that GeneralSpoon has LOST billymills Mafia. Sucks to be him!

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends 47.5 hours from this post.

I am still writing result PMs. Do not be alarmed if you don't get your result for another hour or so.

As of this edit, all results are out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)