Black 2 and White 2 playable in Pokemon Showdown RIGHT NOW

PO got up it's b2/w2 version up even though they said it'd take a month to update. Makes me wonder if PS and PO will be competing for users.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
PO got up it's b2/w2 version up even though they said it'd take a month to update. Makes me wonder if PS and PO will be competing for users.
Oh, yeah, I noticed, too.

That, and their animation stuff kind of shows that they're scrambling to compete with PS.

It's funny, though - their release thread is full of people finding one bug or another. :P That's what they get for rushing. Meanwhile, PS is set up for rapid deployment.

Oh, yeah, I noticed, too.

That, and their animation stuff kind of shows that they're scrambling to compete with PS.

It's funny, though - their release thread is full of people finding one bug or another. :P That's what they get for rushing. Meanwhile, PS is set up for rapid deployment.
Is there a possibility of gathering usage statistics from Pokemon Showdown?
I've always been a fan of the Team Builder/Battle Layout and im interested if theres a future for maybe switching Simulator clients?

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there a possibility of gathering usage statistics from Pokemon Showdown?
I've always been a fan of the Team Builder/Battle Layout and im interested if theres a future for maybe switching Simulator clients?
There has to be, otherwise it would be impossible to switch to PS! Which is what we are doing btw.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Some new DW abilities are implemented (e.g. Regenerator Amoonguss) but others aren't at the moment. I'm assuming it won't be long before all of the new ones are in.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Give the guy a break. DW Breloom and a lot of the Hidden Hollow Pokemon were found only a few hours ago.

i found i glitch on showdown but i don't know if it started happening when b/w 2 was released or if its alaways done this,well i was battling someone and i clicked to switch into something,cancled,then clicked on another pokemon to switch into then it switched into the first pokemon then it started the second turn and switched into the second one...

forestflamerunner

Ain't no rest for the wicked
Hey aesoft i was just wondering with soul dew released are you gonna let it be used in OU or is it going to be automatically banned? Thanks

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Give the guy a break. DW Breloom and a lot of the Hidden Hollow Pokemon were found only a few hours ago.
This, exactly. I'll mark them as released in PS later today.

Hey aesoft i was just wondering with soul dew released are you gonna let it be used in OU or is it going to be automatically banned? Thanks
Like the new Kyurem formes, it'll be banned unless/until the relevant tiering committee decides otherwise. :P

Like the new Kyurem formes, it'll be banned unless/until the relevant tiering committee decides otherwise. :P
Hallelujah, for a moment I thought we were going to have to deal with that. Soul Dew Lati@s in OU is terrifying...

Oh, and nice job with PS. I used it for the first time yesterday and loved it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)