Black & White Tournament - [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat Maaf, gg for the most part, crit on gliscor kinda sucked for him but I might've won without it anyways, idk.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
i messaged athenodoros a couple times but got no reply even though he's been actively posting on the forums since those messages.

VM'd JohnR011 a couple of days ago with no response. I guess he's been merely lurking the forums for a while now, but idk what's going to happen. Lately, a spontaneous meet-up-and-battle, which I'm suspecting is what JohnR011 is relying on to get battles going, has been out of the question for me. I'm going to be logged on PO until I shut down my computer, but even now the prospect of a spontaneous meet-up is very unappealing to me.

I beat Alaka in a gg due to a Pokemon that outstalled like his whole team. Can't wait till next round when Manaphy will be banned, though.

I thought i posted here but i guess i didnt, I wont be able to battle for this tourny, so give burningman the win I guess. real life got hectic

Ive vm'd marcelodk a few times and hes only replied once and he said that he is online on PO everyday and to just find him there but I havent seen him at all and ive been on everyday also. I tried vm'ing him telling him this but I got no reply from him.

I will most likely be inactive tonight because I have to go on a school trip. Requesting an extension if possible, but I'll remind you he hasn't shown up to either of the two match times we confirmed....

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
locopoke VM'd me a while ago, and I don't really have an excuse for not replying, other than that I forgot after I saw the notification. I've sent VMs and will try to battle now, but he does deserve the win if we can't manage it.

EDIT: Didn't work out: I was 15 minutes late and he didn't stay for long enough. I'll try the same thing tomorrow at the same time, because we both seem to be on at the same time.

EDIT2: Won 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)