Blast to the Past - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not sure about my team building skills, and I don't see any activity on Twash's part, but nontheless I should be getting a team done soon.

Sevven, I wasn't asking for you, I was asking for the massive number of people who are still not approved. Especially those who have been here from the start, unlike you, who subbed in.

Just posting again to say I'm dropping out. I posted a few pages earlier, but I don't know if its been skipped/not noticed, and Ryo hasn't had a replacement yet, so yeah.

Can i have a sub please cos my doctor told me to stay at home for a while and get some rest because i have some kind of flu. Most likely swine flu. He says i can go on for 30 minutes max a day -.- He is such a shitty doctor. Also, i'm feeling a bit dopey and my sight is going a bit.... wonky. Do i still need to send my team in though>

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sevven, I wasn't asking for you, I was asking for the massive number of people who are still not approved. Especially those who have been here from the start, unlike you, who subbed in.
Maybe its either because:

1. We have other stuff to do
2. We don't want to just throw a team together.

If they aren't approved I guess it means they forfeit? I dunno.

Well, I will make a team, don't worry, but I do have to admit that this is taking time. Plus, I don't see Twash on the rush either =/

I have a team ready, but it'll probably fail, and hard. If I won't have a choice, I'll send in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)