Blazikenmaster-Zeo vs. rickheg, A solo Maximum reffing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, Randy Savage, let's show this young punk how it's done! What's that? Yes, I know you haven't been in any battles either, just trust me, okay?!

Dynamic Punch, Thunder Punch, Dynamic Punch

Huzzah, No Guard!

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Riptide (Totodile)
Health: 90
Energy: 100
Speed: 43
Size: 1
Weight: 1
Boosts/Drops:None
Actions: Rock Slide~Dragon Claw~Crunch

Team rickheg

Health: 100
Speed: 35
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Boosts/Drops: None
Actions: Dynamicpunch~Thunderpunch~Dynamicpunch

Round 6: Bring out the heavy artillery (although it likes to flinch)

Welcome back folks! In case you're just tuning in, rickheg just knocked out Zeo's dratini, only for Zeo to knock out rickheg's togepi the very next action. Talk about your neck and neck matches.

Anyways, Totodile decides to launch some boulders to form a rock slide that crashes down on Machop. It didn't do too much damage though, due to Machop's resistance to it. What it did do though was flinch Machop and prevent him from launching a fearsome punch.

Totodile quits fooling around and attacks with a claw filled with draconic power and a taste for blood. It does reasonable damage, but not quite as much as Machop's retalitory Thunderpunch.

Totodile...fools around again by trying to crunch down on the Machop. Again, this doesn't do a whole lot. Machop however, attacks with a fearsome Dynamicpunch, which due to his No Guard Ability hits with one hundred percent accuracy. The enormity of the blow seems to have intensely confused the Totodile.

Well, what can I say, this match is neck and neck all the way through, though Machop has been doing more damage than Totodile...

Action One
Totodile used Rock Slide
To Crit: [1= Yes]=5=NO
To Hit: Null due to No Guard
To Flinch: [30<= Yes]=23=Yes
Damage: [8+3]*.67=7.37=7 Damage
[7 Damage] [-6 Energy]

Machop flinched!

Action Two
Totodile used Dragon Claw
To Crit: 8=NO
Damage:8+3=11 Damage
[11 Damage] [-6 Energy]

Machop used Thunderpunch
To Crit: 6=NO
To Paralyze: [10<= Yes]=100=Too bad I'm not using high numbers huh?
Damage: [8+1.5]*1.5=14.25=14 Damage
[14 Damage] [-6 Energy]

Action Three
Totodile used Crunch
To Crit: 12=NO
To lower Defense: [20<= Yes]=98=NO
Damage: [8+3]*.67=7
[7 Damage] [-6 Energy]

Machop used Dynamicpunch
To Crit: 2=NO
To Confuse: Yes
Confusion Type: [3/3] Intense
Damage: [10+1.5+3]=14.5=15 Damage
[15 Damage] [-7 Energy]

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Riptide (Totodile)
Health: 61
Energy:76

Team rickheg

Health: 75
Energy: 87

Turn Order:
rickheg orders
Zeo orders
I ref

That's becuase Macho Man Randy Savage is too hot to handle, too cold to hold, funky like a monkey, OH YEAH!!!

Anyway, let's not fix what isn't broken. ThunderPunch, DynamicPunch, ThunderPunch

Sorry about that guys. I'll be able to ref tomorrow evening at the latest if that's ok with you (was going to post it right now, but somehow managed to close the tab and lost all my info and I don't have time to redo it)

Ok then, I finally have some breathing room, so let's get this reffing started shall we?

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Riptide (Totodile)
Health: 61
Energy:76
Actions: Ice Fang x3

Team rickheg

Health: 75
Energy: 87
Actions: Thunderpunch~Dynamicpunch~thunderpunch

Round 7: Totodile rolls a 777 on the slot machine

Welcome back folks! Sorry about the long wait, I had to do a whole bunch of Labor Day stuff, you know how it is.

Anyways, Totodile gives Machop the cold fang, and it's as cold as ice. Machop simply retaliates with a Thunderpunch and goes about his buisness.

Totodile throws out another Ice Fang, which does moderate damage, but not nearly as much as Machop's Dynamicpunch.

The third action is where things start to get interesting. Totodile goes for yet another Ice Fang, but it turns out the first two were just a distraction so that Machop would expect the same movements again. Instead, Totodile goes right for a very weak spot in Machop's muscles which lands a critical hit. Not only that, but the Ice took a hold of Machop and put him in a deep freeze. Unable to do anything, Machop just sits there ready to get attacked by Totodile next round.

Talk about a turnaround, will Blazikenmaster-Zeo take advantage of his opponents helplessness, and if so, will it be enough to turn this matchup in his favor. Only one way to find out, stay tuned for the next round.

Action One
Totodile used Ice Fang
To Confuse: [50<= Yes]=93=NO
To Flinch: [10<= Yes]=79=NO
To Freeze: [10<= Yes]=65=NO
To Crit: [1=Yes]=4=NO
Damage: [7+3]=10 Damage
[10 Damage] [-5 Energy]
-1 Confusion action

Machop used Thunderpunch
To Paralyze: [10<= Yes]=24=NO
To Crit: [1= Yes]=2=NO
[14 Damage] [-6 Energy]

Action Two
Totodile used Ice Fang
To Confuse: [50<= Yes]=94=NO
To Flinch: [10<= Yes]=83=NO
To Freeze: [10<= Yes]=95=NO
To Crit: [1= Yes]=10=NO
[10 Damage] [-9 Energy]

Machop used Dynamicpunch
To Crit: [1= Yes]=16=NO
[15 Damage] [-7 Energy]

Action Three
Totodile used Ice Fang
To Crit: [1= Yes]=1=YES
To Confuse: [50<= Yes]=52=NO
To Flinch: [10<= Yes]=14=NO
To Freeze: [10<= Yes]=8=YES
Intensity: [2/2]=Deep Freeze
[13 Damage] [-13 Energy]
Machop was frozen solid

Machop was frozen solid and can't move!

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Riptide (Totodile)
Health: 32
Energy:49

Team rickheg

Health: 42
Energy: 74

Turn Order:
Zeo orders
rickheg orders
I ref

P.S: Was I supposed to recalculate the confusion on the dynamicpunch or keep it how it is?

On a side note, had my tab not accidentally closed, Machop would've been the one rolling the lucky sevens. :D

Since Toto was still confused, DynamicPunch basically had no secondary effect that round. And wow, talk about hax!

Right, that round didn't go so well for us, Macho Man. Let's just blast away mindlessly at him some more.

Be frozen > Dynamic Punch > Thunder Punch

Oh yeah!

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Riptide (Totodile)
Health: 32
Energy:49

Team rickheg

Health: 42

Round 8: Here we Go Again

Welcome back to this exciting match, here we will get to see what our trainers will do in this situation, and how BM-Zeo takes advantage of his insane luck.

Apparently, not much. Totodile just goes for another Ice Fang, can't we at least get a combo :P. In any case, Machop still sits there in his deep freeze. But wait! It looks like he's thawed out and ready for some action. At the same time, Totodile snapped out of his confusion. (Confusion, what confusion?)

Totodile decides that if it ain't broke, don't fix it, and goes for yet another Ice Fang. Yawn. Machop has had enough bites from the cold abyss, and throws a Dynamicpunch so amazing it throws Totodile into Severe Confusion.

Well, this is interesting. Apparently, Totodile did the exact same thing he did with his Icy Fangs the last action of the last round with the same critical hit as before. However, this time instead of freezing the Machop, it made him flinch instead. Just how lucky can Zeo get? Not very much apparently, the constant Ice Fangs were too much for him and he collapses on the ground. Totodile has fainted!

Action One
Totodile used Ice Fang
To Confuse: [50<= Yes]=67=NO
To Crit: [1= Yes]=16=NO
[10 Damage] [-17 Energy]

Machop was frozen solid!
Machop thawed out!

Action Two
Totodile used Ice Fang
To Flinch: [10<= Yes]=37=NO
To Freeze: [10<= Yes]=47=NO
To Crit: [1= Yes]=7=NO
[10 Damage] [-21 Energy]

Machop used Dynamicpunch
To Crit: [1= Yes]=2=NO
Intensity: (2/3)=Severe
[15 Damage] [-7 Energy]

Action Three
Totodile used Ice Fang
To Confuse: [50<= Yes]=100=NO
To Crit: 1=YES
To Flinch:[10<= Yes]=7=YES
To Freeze:60=NO
[13 Damage] [-24 Energy]

Machop Flinched!

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Riptide (Totodile)
Health: 17
Energy:KO

Team rickheg

Health: 9
Energy: 67

By the way, was I supposed to continue racking up the energy from Totodile's Ice Fangs or reset them every round (I did the latter).

The consecutive move penalty transfers over to the next round...I hate to be a pain but doesn't that mean that Totodile KO'ed itself from energy loss?

Referee Training Grounds said:
Consecutive Move Use (updated 05/17/2011): Consecutively using attacks of the same name (Except Fury Cutter, Rollout, and Ice Ball which build in an effect like this) will increase Energy Cost by four (4) multiplied by each additional use. (e.g. spamming an attack will cost its normal Energy Cost the first time, EC + 4 the second time, and EC + 8 the third time.) Consecutive Moves do cross over rounds. If the first action in the current round is the same as the last action in the previous round, the Pokemon will incur the consecutive moves penalty.

Ok then, I changed it.

Luckily it didn't effect too much, it just meant that Totodile died after the last Ice Fang.

Okay. So, I guess that Sneasel enters the match now. I was really hoping you'd have better health, Randy. But we're not out of options. We can use Bullet Punch Combo! Then you'll be KO'ed, but finish with Brick Break if you get a third action for some reason.

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Speed: 115
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

Team rickheg

Energy: 67

Round 9: If you blinked, you would've missed it.

Well, I definately couldn't see that matchup. Let's see what's on our high-speed camera.

Apparently, Machop tried to wind up an absurdly fast Bullet Punch combo, only to get preempted by Sneasel's Ice Shard combo and faint. Bumer.

Well, in any case, it's time for the last matchup between Sneasel and Tepig to begin!
Action One
Sneasel used Double Ice Shard combo!
To Crit: [1= Yes]=Redundant
Damage: 4*2.25=9
Energy: [26-1]=25 Energy
[10 Damage] [-23 Energy]

Machop fainted.

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Energy: 75

Team rickheg

Health: KO

Turn order:
Blazikenmaster-Zeo orders
rickheg orders
I ref (eventually)

Also, as far as Sneasel's energy goes, I took the -3 out at the end of the energy part of the combo. Is that right?

I just realized, I screwed up slightly last round with the energy, I subtracted 3 energy from that combo due to stab instead of 1 like I was supposed to. I just hope I haven't screwed up the whole match that way...

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Claws (Sneasel)
Energy: 75
Actions: Shadow Claw~Brick Break~Shadow Claw

Team rickheg

Boarbeque (Tepig)
Health: 100
Speed: 39
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Actions: Yawn~Ember + Overheat combo~rest

Round 10: Fire and Ice

Welcome back folks! After the last screw up last round, I decided to get this one done early.

In any case, Sneasel starts the round off with a claw made from Shadowy energy that usually critical hits the opponent, but it didn't this time. Tepig is rather unimpressed by the laughable spectacle and yawns, which starts to make Sneasel drowsy, uh oh.

Sneasel feels tired, but shrugs it off for the moment and strikes Tepig with enough force to break a brick. However, Tepig has other plans, and starts scattering embers around the arena. Come on Boarbeque, at least use a flamethrower or something. But what this! Suddenly a huge explosion rocks the whole stadium and it seems doubtful that anyone survived. Nah I'm just kidding, that Superheat attack was definitely not pitiful though. Even better, being encased in fire really took it's toll on Sneasel, who suffered...well, a critical hit would be an understatement. The attack as a whole, took off more than half of Sneasel's health in one fell swoop. However, it also took a toll on Tepig, who suffers a sharp drop in special attack.

Sneasel, still struggling from the attack and from the drowsiness (how the heck can he be thinking about sleeping after an attack like that!), launches another Shadow Claw, and still manages to fail a critical attack. Tepig still has to recharge from that insane combo.

At first glance, this looks like an open and shut match, but that special attack drop is really going to make Tepig struggle to inflict more damage. Who knows how this match will turn out?

Action One
Sneasel used Shadow Claw.
To Crit: [2<= Yes]=4=NO
Damage: 7+3=10
[10 Damage] [-5 Energy]

Tepig used Yawn
Sneasel became drowsy!
[-7 Energy]

Action Two
Sneasel used Brick Break
To Crit: [1= Yes]=7=NO
Damage: [8+3]=11
[11 Damage] [-6 Energy]

Tepig used Superheat! (Ember + Overheat)
Base Attack: 4+[14*1.5]=25
Energy [10+3]*1.5-1=18.5=19 Energy
Accuracy: [190/2]=95
To Hit: [5<= Miss]=78=HIT
To Crit: [1= Yes]=1=YES
To Burn: [10<= Yes]=72=NO
Damage: [25+3+3]*1.5=OUCH=46.5=47 Damage
[47 Damage] [-19 Energy]
-2 Special Attack Tepig

Action Three
Sneasel used Shadow Claw
To Crit: [2<= Yes]=6
[10 Damage] [-5 Energy]

Tepig had to recharge.

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Claws (Sneasel)
Health: 43
Energy: 59

Team rickheg

Boarbeque (Tepig)
Health: 69
Boosts/Drops: -2 Special Attack

Turn order:
rickheg orders
Zeo orders
I ref

I kinda just realized Tepig doesn't have much in the way of physical moves. Oh well. Sneasel should fall asleep for at least the first action, if I'm reading Yawn correctly, so let's use that to our advantage as best we can.

Flame Charge+Flame Charge Combo > cooldown > Body Slam
If he uses Counter A3, replace Body Slam with Defense Curl

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Claws (Sneasel)
Health: 43
Energy: 59
Actions: Counter~Chill~Shadow Claw

Team rickheg

Boarbeque (Tepig)
Health: 69
Boosts/Drops: -2 Special Attack
Actions: Flame Charge + Flame Charge combo~rest~Body Slam

Round 11: This could be the end

Okay folks, as this match comes to a close, we're all left wondering just who will win this matchup. Looking at the actions, I think I know who the winner is.

Regardless of such pretenses, Tepig goes for a Super Flame Charge in hopes of doing insane damage to Sneasel. It does do massive damage, but also leaves him open to a fearsome Counter by Sneasel. Suprisingly, it didn't massacre Boarbeque. Oddly enough, Sneasel goes into an Intense sleep after that experience. I'm starting to theorize that Yawn is pokemon emitting sleeping gas honestly.

The second action...wasn't much of an action to be honest. Sneasel continues sleeping and Tepig has to recharge from yet another combo.

While Sneasel continues to sleep, Tepig BODY SLAMS the Sneasel. This somehow manages to paralyze Sneasel by 20%...this isn't a togepi people! In any case, Sneasel can't sleep through that, and wakes up, but much slower now than Tepig.

REDACTION: Round 11: Not quite the end
Tepig uses Super Flame Charge combo
Base Attack: 5*2.25=11.25=11
Energy: [12]*2=24-1=23 Energy
Stat boosts: +1 Speed * 2=+2 Speed
Damage: [11+3+1.5]*1.5=23.25=23 Damage
To Crit: 4=NO
[23 Damage] [-23 Energy]

Sneasel uses Counter
Damage: [23*1.5]=34.5=35 Damage
To Crit: 5=NO
[35 Damage] [-18 Energy]

Sneasel has fallen into (3/3) Intense Sleep
Action Two
Tepig had to recharge!

Sneasel is asleep

Action Three
Sneasel is asleep

Tepig used Body Slam
To Paralyze: [30<= Yes]=29=YES
To Crit: 14=NO
Base Attack: 7+3/2.5=8.2=9
Damage [9+1.5]=10.5=11 Damage
[11 Damage] [-6 Energy]
20% Paralysis Sneasel

Team Blazikenmaster-Zeo

Claws (Sneasel)
Energy: 41
Speed: 29

Team rickheg

Boarbeque (Tepig)
Health: 34
Energy: 45
Speed: 78
Boosts/Drops: +2 Speed

Turn order:
Zeo orders
rickheg orders
I ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)