-=Blu's shop of miscellaneous PokéGoodness, your source of Generation 4 RNG abuse.=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did this RNG request

Impish intimidate hitmontop with egg moves, fakeout(not really an egg move but a tyrogue only move), bullet punch, and tutor move sucker punch

Could I get a variation. In having adamant reckless hitmonlee with

Mach Punch, Knock Off, Rapid Spin?

Thanks for the trade!

Also, I'm very interested in the same Skarmory Slashari is, the one you listed, but with Defog instead of Drill Peck. Another poké that I'm looking for for a while and needs to be RNG'd is a Defiant Adamant Pawniard/Bisharp with Knock Off, Low Kick and Pursuit. Don't know if you want anything else from me, though.

You did this RNG request

Impish intimidate hitmontop with egg moves, fakeout(not really an egg move but a tyrogue only move), bullet punch, and tutor move sucker punch

Could I get a variation. In having adamant reckless hitmonlee with

Mach Punch, Knock Off, Rapid Spin?
Yep, I'd use the same Hitmontop as a parent.

Thanks for the trade!

Also, I'm very interested in the same Skarmory Slashari is, the one you listed, but with Defog instead of Drill Peck. Another poké that I'm looking for for a while and needs to be RNG'd is a Defiant Adamant Pawniard/Bisharp with Knock Off, Low Kick and Pursuit. Don't know if you want anything else from me, though.
Skarmory is in the works.

Bisharp is from gen 5, and therefore not really my domain, see this lockiegengar12 good man. He is the 5th gen guy. =).

Why hello there, thanks =). For scizor, a Female of one of

Chespin
Nature:
Impish/Adamant | Ability: Bulletproof
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Spikes - Synthesis
Froakie
Nature:
Timid | Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

in their respective balls would be ideal, preferably Froakie.

In response to Skarmory, I can RNG breed one for sure, bearing in mind it will be in a regular Poke Ball.
Sounds great! I'll definitely get you the Froakie, it just might take a little longer than usual due to gender ratios. What would you like for Skarmory? A Female Chespin?

Sounds great! I'll definitely get you the Froakie, it just might take a little longer than usual due to gender ratios. What would you like for Skarmory? A Female Chespin?
Sounds good =). I'll tell you when I get skarm. You wanted Whirlwind/Bravebird/SR/Defog?

I'm interested in fletchling~! could i trade you salamence KB?

Nature : Modest
Ability : Intimidate
Moves : Draco Meteor / Fire blast / Hydro pump / Rock slide
IV : 31 / 31 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31

I'm interested in fletchling~! could i trade you salamence KB?

Nature : Modest
Ability : Intimidate
Moves : Draco Meteor / Fire blast / Hydro pump / Rock slide
IV : 31 / 31 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31
Yeah, I'd have to breed one up for you though =). What is the EV spread on the salamence?

Ops , my bad its 31 on SPA instead of attack.
So its 31 / xx / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31.
I had it at 252 SPA / 252 SPE / cant remember where i put the last 4 at.
But usually runs it with choice scarf though.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hiya :) I have an RNG request, I presume you have reencounter codes to get this thing but if you don't just gimme a shout

Latios
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31/31
Defog
Great Ball Preferably

CMT for it? Alternatively, I could do two 5th gen capture/breeding projects, as I know 4th gen RNG is harder ;-;.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hi again!

Would you be interested in a Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.12.31.31.31.31 [4036] egg (High Plains + Repeat ball) for your Garden Vivi with the similar spread and apparently your eternal love? :D

Edit: and Rage Powder wasn't a requirement was it (because mine lacks it)?
Edit2: Also have a Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.07.31.31.31.31 [2132]. Whichever you don't choose will probably go toward me getting a Monsoon/Tundra lol

Last edited:
Hi again!

Would you be interested in a Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.12.31.31.31.31 [4036] egg (High Plains + Repeat ball) for your Garden Vivi with the similar spread and apparently your eternal love? :D

Edit: and Rage Powder wasn't a requirement was it (because mine lacks it)?
Edit2: Also have a Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.07.31.31.31.31 [2132]. Whichever you don't choose will probably go toward me getting a Monsoon/Tundra lol
I'll take the shield dust one =). I'll be on in about 2 hours.
Hiya :) I have an RNG request, I presume you have reencounter codes to get this thing but if you don't just gimme a shout

Latios
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31/31
Defog
Great Ball Preferably

CMT for it? Alternatively, I could do two 5th gen capture/breeding projects, as I know 4th gen RNG is harder ;-;.
I can do that. I'll do it tonight and get back to you =).

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I'll take the shield dust one =). I'll be on in about 2 hours.

I can do that. I'll do it tonight and get back to you =).
Sounds good! Thanks so much :) btw, I'm using the game with the ign of Joshua

edit: hey, sorry I really need to head off for tonight (forgot I have to get up early tomorrow). Are you free sometime tomorrow, maybe around 11 pm - 12 am est (I'm 16 hours behind you so that's like 3-4 pm on June 15th for you)? If not I'm sure we can work something out :D

Last edited:
Sounds good! Thanks so much :) btw, I'm using the game with the ign of Joshua

edit: hey, sorry I really need to head off for tonight (forgot I have to get up early tomorrow). Are you free sometime tomorrow, maybe around 11 pm - 12 am est (I'm 16 hours behind you so that's like 3-4 pm on June 15th for you)? If not I'm sure we can work something out :D
Alrighty =). See you then.

cmt for a 2 for 1 for:
Species: Suicune
OT/ID: WIN2011/02211
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31

Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Sheer Cold
-Aqua Ring
-Air Slash
-Extremespeed

Availability: Gen 4 upwards.
Notes: Has HP Electric (Hence 30 Special Attack) just in case it has some use, Winter 2011 event, I don't know what use this thing is to anything with it's crappy nature, RNG abused via an INJECTED WONDERCARD.

Species: Gyarados
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/30/31

-Iron Head
-Avalanche
-Bounce
-Dive

Notes: Lake of Rage Gyarados from HG. Couldn't get a perfect Adamant spread on my ID =(.

and for a 1 for 1 for:

Species: Kangaskhan
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moody
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

-Circle Throw
-Crush Claw
-Hammer Arm
-Double Edge

Update:

Species: Skarmory
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

-Defog
-Stealth Rocks
-Braze Bird
-Whirlwind

Notes: -

Species: Latios
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-Defog
-Trick
-xxxx
-xxxx

Notes: Attack IV is ~7 for minimum Play rough damage

Species: Latios
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/ee/30/31/31/30

-Defog
-Trick
-xxxx
-xxxx

Notes: Attack IV is ~6 for minimum Play rough damage. Has hp fire, hence the 30 special attack and speed IVs.​

May be important to you, Slashari and CaioAKR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)