1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Can't Connect right now

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by ejhDrChoch, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i knew i should've mentioned this in my previous post but

stop the pointless speculation please, it's not helping
  2. Great Sage

Great Sage

The simulator is down and we are trying to fix it. Nobody cares about your conspiracy theories. Zarel can give updates in this thread if he wishes, but there's no particular point in leaving it open, since there is nothing to discuss.
  3. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

The only other well-known simulator out there is PO, and I know them well enough that they would never do something like this. Their website's also gotten hit by DDoSes in the past.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)