CAP 11 CAP 11 - Part 9 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyverii
hark
DougJustDoug
paintseagull
aragornbird

It was really hard this time around for me to let go of those designs that I really liked but didn't seem right for the stat spread. But I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. CAP 11 will have the bulk of Arcanine (exactly so), the offenses of Sceptile (also exactly so), and the speed of a class of Pokémon who tend to be small and quick, with the exception of Tauros, who is based off of an animal known for charging. Doug's design doesn't look all that fast, but I felt that I had to put one not-so-fitting mon that I really, REALLY liked, along with the other four that I really, REALLY liked, of course ^_^

Buffalo_Wings
daquiri

As impressive as a lot of the art produced is (especially those by doug, ab, darkmattr, and a couple others), I liked the relative simplicity of these.

Kukem
aragornbird
SEO

Would have selected more, but that kind of defeats the purpose for voting for the best ;) You all did an outstanding job!

DougJustDoug
Caladbolg~
meekhead
OldManDugan

DougJustDoug's is my clear favorite, but I like the other three listed here, too. Shame about Paras Hilton's entry.

Darkmattr
SEO
DougJustDoug
OldManDugan

The first 3 were obvious choices for me, as I've been watching them throughout the Art Sub and was just amazed beyond belief. However OldManDugan kind of came out of nowhere with a really good submission. Regardless best of luck to everyone this is a great CAP for creative art.

Kukem
darkmattr
Buffalo_Wings
SEO
DougJustDoug
OldManDugan
aragornbird

Some seriously amazing artwork here, guys. This is the first CAP I've followed from the start, and I'm thoroughly impressed with the overall skill of Smogon's artists.

Yilx
Buffalo_Wings
Cricketpar
Tortferngatr
hark
Caladbolg~
Gun6
DougJustDoug
InHell 13
OldManDugan
aragornbird

Really great designs this time around. Old Man Dugan and Aragornbird really pulled some good designs out of nowhere at the last minute.

meekhead
Wyverii
Kukem
Swaggersaurus
darkmattr
Yilx
Buffalo_Wings
JojoX3
Zantimonius
SEO
Cricketpar
bugmaniacbob
Mektar
Tortferngatr
hark
daquiri
Caladbolg~
Gun6
MrSuitMan
DougJustDoug
InHell 13
OldManDugan
chomzloh
paintseagull
redcyclops2
aragornbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)