CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 1 - Concept Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korski
Bugmaniacbob
LouisCyphre

Sketch Artist is a concept that I would love to be able to follow the development of. I think it will generate huge amounts of debate and would let us explore movepools and strategies like no other concept. It will let us explore the boundaries of brokeness due to movepool, base stats and strategy and I think some really interesting ideas will come out of it. If in the end we find that it is impossible to balance a Sketch Pokemon (either too powerful or too weak) then that can equally be counted as a success because of what we learned about the breaking points of movepools and strategies.

Psychological Warfare is also really interesting, I'd love to see how the community develops a Pokemon that gives the opponent dilemas everytime it enters the field; through versatility, power, annoyance or otherwise.

Fatal Flaw is a concept that interests me the least out of the 5. While it would be interesting to see what Pokemon comes out of it, I feel that Nintendo has given us so many 'fatally flawed' creations (eg Deoxys-A, Scyther, Haxorus, Blissey, Rhyperior, Heatran... some can function despite their flaws, others can't) that it would just feel like a drop in the ocean.

bugmaniacbob
Fire Blast
FlarePhoenix332
LouisCyphre
Korski

I think all of the concepts are brilliant, My concept was virtually the same as FlarePhoenix's but since his was almost the first post, I didn't post mine. Good Luck

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Korski
Flarephoenix332
bugmaniacbob
LouisCyphre
Fire Blast

Man I don't check smogon for a few days and CAP finally starts back up again! So excited, though I didn't even get to post a concept :) Sketch artist is something I always dreamed of. Let your imaginations run wild, Vote Korski!

[flarephoenix] => 37 [bugmaniacbob] => 38 [fireblast] => 40 [korski] => 57
Now, normally only 3 would move on from this poll, but I'm not comfortable with having 1 vote in an IRV decide the fate of a concept like that. I know CAP well enough to know that it should move onto the next stage. For that reason, these four will move on to the next stage. Expect the second poll shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)