CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 2 - Typing Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylum_Rhapsody

Psychic
Grass / Ghost
Electric / Poison
Poison / Dragon

I'm really glad that a mono-type ended up on the list, and it's my favorite by far. After that, although it was decided that this would be a bulky offensive Pokemon, I much prefer the idea of primarily emphasizing the bulk rather than offense, so I voted in what I perceive to be decreasing order of bulk. I briefly considered putting Electric / Poison at the bottom just because it seems so weird conceptually speaking, but I decided to vote from a more purely mechanical point of view; I trust that we can come up with an interesting concept for Electric / Poison should it be selected... Radiation?

Grass / Ghost
Psychic
Poison / Dragon

Electric Poison sounds a little out there so I didn't want to pick it and Poison
Dragon doesn't sound too good to me either, but I still voted for it. I really want to see Grass mostly.

Electric/Poison
Grass/Ghost
Poison/Dragon

I like Electric/Poison the most because it can be support, offensive, whatever with sketch. Grass/Ghost is cool, but it would prolly just learn spore, and i really dont like the idea of giving a dragon sketch, unless it sucks like altaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)