CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 2 - Typing Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Electric / Poison
Psychic
Grass / Ghost
Poison / Dragon

Electric / Poison seems like a really great typing because of it's fighting resistances and the fact that we may or may not be able to base this CAP off of nuclear waste. (design ideas maybe)

Psychic sounds really cool for reasons RD has already stated.

Grass / Ghost seems cool because one, I love grass types, and two, with sketch, we could finally have a spin-blocker and a spinner in the same pokemon.

Poison / Dragon was last because it'd be hard to justify it not getting any of Dragon Dance/Outrage/Draco Meteor (remember, we want the pokemon's role to be defined by its choice of sketch move).

Grass / Ghost
Electric / Poison
Psychic
Poison / Dragon

I really like all except poison/dragon. And that's pretty much because I think the art part of this CAP would be soooooo boring because dragon typing pretty much limits everyone's options artisticly. I like the diversity that grass ghost and electric poison can provide.

Grass / Ghost
Psychic

I like Grass/Ghost the best for its synergy with all possible movesets CAP2 could run (Stat-Boost, All out attacking, Support). Psychic meanwhile sounded cool, and I prefer it immensely to the Poison typings, specifically Poison/Dragon. Dragon, Ice, and Ground are three of the best offensive types in the game, and almost everything with an offensive pulse carries one of those three, making it difficult to abuse the stat up possibilities, specifically Shell Smash.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I love all of these typings, but I'm going to go with
Grass / Ghost
Electric / Poison
Poison / Dragon
Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)