CAP 2 Pre-evo - Part 9.2 - Sprite Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We've underestimated you," Sprite Poll 2 admitted. "However, you're still no match for us! Using our own sprite power against us was a good move on the face of it. But do you truly understand the ways of the Sprite Polls? I bet none of you truly know what's going on. You don't even know what's at stake for you!

"I'll continue to entertain you, though. Let's see...

Quanyails
noobiess
Ice-cold Claws
"Yes, a single bold vote should do the trick. Let's see how you fare when you can only vote for one entry!"

nofacej had put up a good fight, but he decided that this was not going to end in his favour.

Suddenly, bugmaniacbob arrived. He looked surprisingly confident, as if he had taken on a new persona. "Are you ready now? To witness a constipation not seen for thousands of years?"

Texas Cloverleaf was startled. "Wait, doesn't he mean 'to witness a power'? 'Constipation'? What is this?" A long and dramatic-sounding series of grunts later, it appeared as though nothing was happening to bugmaniacbob... and yet he was still going. "Okay, he does mean 'constipation'."

However, a note slipped from bugmaniacbob's pocket and was caught in the wind. Rising_Dusk caught it. The writing looked like Theorymon's:

"Hi, everyone!

• Do not bold any text other than your votes.
    The script we use to count the votes looks at bolded text, and ignores all other text. You can still write other non-bolded things in your post, but don't bold them or it will mess up your vote.
  • Spell the artist name exactly as it is spelled below.
    It is not case sensitive, but please remember that your vote will not count unless it is the artist's name spelled correctly. (e.g. "Cyzir_Visheen" is not CyzirVisheen)
"Good luck! You have 24 hours to vote. ~Theorymon"

Everyone decided to ignore bugmaniacbob's constipation for the moment and address the issue at hand.

HERO PROFILES

Seeing as things are wrapping up:

Final Submission

I used other baby pokemon as a guideline for my sprite. So, while it's not as fancy as other sprites, I tried to make it close to the in-game standard.

Comparison:

Final Submission:

Additional:

I tried to give it a cute and playfull look because it fits the design, I think.
Also, note that the animation is a little bit diffrent then the final sprite. This is because I edited the sprite after I made the animation.
That's all. Good luck to everyone :)
Final S-s-s-s-submission

Psst, it's floating.
Thanks to everyone here!
Necturine so far:

Typing: Grass / Ghost
Abilities: Anticipation / (Telepathy)
Base stats: 49 HP / 55 Atk / 60 Def / 50 SpA / 75 SpD / 51 Spe
Movepool
Pokédex entry

(The constipation line was shamelessly stolen from the tags in this video.)

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So thus far I've been disembowelled and er, counterfaecated?

I get the feeling you don't like me somehow
very entertaining though

noobiess

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ice-cold Claws

Probably the most difficult decision I've had to make on a poll yet. Good luck to everyone involved, they're all fantastic.

Ice-cold Claws

It was a bit of a toss up. Some sprites were better at some aspects than others. Eventually decided to go with ICC for a nice balance of clean line and shading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)