CAP 20 CAP 20 - Playtest [FINALS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
nyttyn uhh I already gave my status update after Birkal asked. Nothing has changed since then (my opp didn't show for the most recently scheduled match, hasn't made any effort for a reschedule, and said he's quitting mons or something).

EDIT: I hate to do this, but guess I'm asking for activity.

Last edited:

Base Speed

What a load of BS!
Yeah I've been keeping an eye on Showdown with the intention of battling GiantWhirlpool soon as I see him online. I've yet to spot him though probably partly because of the vacation he mentioned and probably partly because of bad luck and timezone differences.

Base Speed

What a load of BS!
So GiantWhirlpool and I have had our battles. He won 2-1 overall, 2-0, 0-4, 1-0. A thrilling match that GiantWhirlpool really deserved to win.

Notably, neither of us used Naviathan for any of our battles. I don't know about GiantWhirlpool but I was never particularly impressed with this CAP's power.

Last edited:

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm operating under the assumption Hoopa is banned. Also in contact with opponent, we have a time set for tomorrow.

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Rooting for user QueenOfLuvdiscs to take the whole thing, also looking forward for some crisp innovation with Mr.boat Naviathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)