CaP 22 Pre-Evo - Part 6 - Name Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIP

Pillop

Pillow + Lop, which is a type of rabbit. IMO it rolls off the tongue well, and I like the uncomplicated etymology.

Pronounced "PIH-lop"

WIP

Floughbit

It hits all of the mon's main points albeit with double meaning, which is fluffy, tough/Play Rough and a pillow rabbit.

Pronounced as: fl- UFF- bit

Empress

We invited the strippers, JFK and Stalin.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
WIP

Lopillow

Same concept as Ba'al's name: Lop + Pillow. Very fitting for a pillow rabbit.

Pronounced: lah-PILL-oh
IPA: lɒ'pɪloʊ

Slapperfish

Banned deucer.
Final Submission

Fuzzabout

A combination of "fuzz," "bout" (since it gains a Fighting type upon evolving), and the phrase, "what's all the fuss about". The name serves as an antonym to Kerfluffle's by portraying the pre-CaP's more innocent personality.

Pronounced: "FUH-zuh-bout"
IPA: ˈfə-zə-ˈbaʊt

Last edited:
WIP

Tuffstuff

Corruption of 'Tough' + 'Stuff', as in "You think you're tough stuff?"; sounds like a taunt which could cause a kerfuffle.

Pronounced: "TUFF-stuff"
IPA: tʌf - stʌf

WIP

Hopillow

Combination of hop (bunnies do it!) and pillow (that's this thing's theme, right?)

Pronounced: haw-pill-oh

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Okay guys 24 hours

\o/ Lets get this sorted. Please post your name again AFTER this post! Make sure you CHECK THE OP FOR THE SUBMISSION FORMAT. I don't like disqualifying people, but we have to hold everyone to the same standard!

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Final Submission

Flopsidazy

"Flopsy" + "lazy" + "oopsy-daisy".

Pronounced: "FLOP-see-DAY-zee"

It's a bunny that has flopped over--oopsy-daisy!

I also tweaked the pronunciation to use "i" over "ɪ" for the second syllable and added the second stressed syllable.

Final Submission

Hopillow

"Hop" + "Pillow".

Pronounced: "Haw-PILL-oh"

It's a hopping bunny, that's also a pillow!

Final Submission

Fluffight

Fluffle + Fight

I wanted to maintain the same line of Kerfluffle, so I went with something similar, that also resembles the future fighting type he'll evolve into

Pronunciation: Fluff - FIGHT

Final Submission

Hullabunoo

Hullabaloo + Bunny.

Pronounced: HUH - li - BUH -noo

I wanted to keep the theme of cutesy-chaos that Kefluffle had so I went with Hullabaloo mixed with Bunny.

If we already wrote final submission on our posts but they were before you gave the warning do we still have to repost them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)